Chapter Nine - VEGAS BABY (Part 1)

Hello hello readers!

I hope you all like this chapter, I really loved it, and writing it was a lot of fun, so I hope you all like it!

See you at the end notes!

*

Recap ;

I was so excited! We were going to Vegas, and I planned on drinking a lot to get my mind off everything that was bothering me right now!

*

Chapter 9 ; VEGAS BABY ! (Part 1) 

No POV ;

Through the rest of that day, Lina organised their trip to Vegas for the next day. Luckily for them, the suite at the top of Caesar’s Palace was available for the next two weeks! Once it was all organised, they just hung out and packed up all their stuff. Turns out, the girls, plus Harry and Louis equaled a very messy suite with stuff everywhere!

While they were packing up, Lina and Abby cornered Ella and asked why she was so mad this morning.

“Because it was early!” said Ella.

“Naah, you wouldn’t get so mad about just that, what was it?” said Lina.

“Nothing! You just made me get up earlier than I would have liked!” she said.

“Get up? Like off of Niall’s dick?” said Abby, making Lina laugh.

“NO ! We haven’t–” she stopped, her eyes widening as she realised she’d said too much.

“Wait,” said Lina, “You haven’t yet?”

“Why not?” asked Abby.

“No... I don’t get in there as fast as I can like you two!” said Ella.

“Did she just call us sluts?” said Abby with her eyebrows raised.

“I believe she did,” said Lina, looking back over at Ella.

“No I did not,” said Ella, “I specifically called you whores.”

Lina and Abby fake gasped, and punched Ella on her arm, as they all laughed.

Later on, they just spent the night chilling. It seemed like a regular ritual for them, to just hang out, talk, watch movies, Ella and Niall hooking up all the time. It was like they had always been doing that, for longer than just a few weeks. Even Zayn didn’t hide himself in his room like he had done for the past two days. Everything was going great, and everyone was so excited for Vegas!

The next morning they woke up, but much later than the day before. They were even more excited than the night before, especially Abby. They packed all of our stuff into the cars and checked out of the hotel. 

When they were about to get in the cars, Abby shouted out, “Shotty not being with Ella and Niall!

“Same here!” said Lina, “I do not need to see four and a half hours of sex!”

Ella gave them both major dirties because of their comments, but she wasn’t really mad at them. “I’ll be driving, how is that even possible?!” she said.

Lina and Abby just laughed at her. So they decided that Niall, Zayn and Liam would be riding in Ella’s car, and Harry, Louis and Abby in Lina’s car. 

The car rides didn’t seem like they took over four hours, because in no time they drove over the hill and saw the massive city that was situated right in the middle of the desert. They drove into the valet parking at Caesar’s Palace, and jumped out of the cars.