Chapter 1

Levi POV:

Flashing lights surround me. Music blares almost to the point of headache central. As I strut down the catwalk, cameras flash at every angle. I sway my hips in a seductive manor as I reach the platform at the end of the catwalk. I strike a few sassy poses and then turn. Purposely moving my ass side to side, I strut back down the runway and into the dressing room.

"That was great, Levi!" One of the other models called to me.

"Thanks, Petra. You're up after this bitch. " I said in an annoyed tone while pointing to the girl on the runway.

"Why do you hate Mikasa so much?" Petra asked.

"Personal stuff. " Truth be told, she's my brother's ex who repeatedly cheated on him and tried to seduce me. Ha! Joke's on her!

My name is Levi Ackerman. I'm a male model. I take almost any job I can get, so I have quite the fanbase. Not meaning to sound concieted, but I do have a lot of fans. How do I know? I get mobbed if I don't disguise myself every time I leave my apartment. Unless I'm in a show. They started putting up baracades after one of the fangirls jumped on me.

Most people question my career as it's not as common for a 25 year old to be a model. I love what I do. I can't explain it. I just have that confident air about me.

The one thing my fans and probably co-workers don't know about me, is that I'm actually gay. Veeeeerry gay.

After the show

I finished getting back in my normal clothes and walked out of the dressing room. My photographer, Eren Jaeger, called out to me.

"Tonight was amazing, Levi! I got some great shots for that magazine offer."

"Great. Work your magic like you always do, Eren! They'll be great! Well, see ya!" I waved and walked to my escorts.

Eren is a year older than me, but he acts like a 15 year old. It's rather entertaining. Although he's really well known for his perfect photography, he specializes in male models. I happen to be one of the lucky men to work with him. There's just one teensy tiny problem. He's too goddamn sexy for his own good!

When his top shirt buttons are left undone to reveal his perfect collarbone and the line of his peck muscles, it's reeeeaaal hard not to pop a boner. One time, a bunch of us models had a pool party and Eren tagged along. The water slid off his perfectly tanned skin in beads as his muscles flexed under his skin. The sight was truly breathtaking. You know, most photographers don't have a fucking 8-pack. It's usual for them to have strong arms because they hold a camera all day long, but daaaaaammmmnnnn! Eren is a whole nother story.

These past few months have been torture! Eren has been assigned to be my personal camera-man while I'm on tour. Tonight, our show was in India. My outfits were absolutely amazing! I begged the designer to let me keep the clothes. He gave in eventually, so now I have 3 traditional Indian outfits along with gorgeous accessories and jewelry.

Anyways, back to Eren.

With him practically living 10 feet away from me at all times, it's difficult to do my job. If I pitch a tent on the runway, I could ruin my reputation!

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

As my escorts and I walked to my hotel for the night, I admired the city. I've never been to India before this and I'm completely stunned with the amazing culture. It makes me feel awful that these people live in poverty while I live so comfortably.

About a block from my hotel, I saw a woman huddled in the corner clutching a baby. She looked homeless, hungry, and afraid. From the looks of her, she got abandoned to raise the child alone. I stopped walking, causing my bodyguards to stare strangely. I started walking towards the woman.

"Sir." One of the guards stopped me.

"Let me pass." I glared up at him and he stepped aside. I walked loser to the girl, who I realized was only a teenager. 17 or 18 from the looks of it. I know that my American money is worth a lot more here than it is in my home country, so I figure I'll give her American bills instead of Indian rupees. (Indian currency)

As I got closer, she backed up into the wall with wide eyes and held her child to her chest. I raised my hands and got down on one knee.

"Do you understand english?" I asked. She nodded. "I mean you no harm. My name is Levi Ackerman. What's yours?"

"M-Mina. My name is Mina."

"Are you homeless, Mina?" She looked down and nodded sadly. "May I come closer to you?" She nodded slowly. I inch towards her. Once I could really see them, I saw just how terrible the situation was. The baby was thin and pale. Mina was extremely frail and shaking.

"Here. Take this. Please. Buy some food." I handed Mina a wad of American money. I assume that when transfered into her people's currency, she'll have enough to feed her and her child for a few months.

"I-I cannot accept this."

"Mina, please take it. You need it more than I do. Spend it wisely for you and your child. "

The beautiful tan girl teared up and took the money graciously. "Thank you. Thank you so much! What can I do to repay you? Anything!"

"I want nothing but your story. What happened to you?" Mina explained that her boyfriend had got her pregnant. But when he found out, he kicked her out of the house. Literally. Her parents abandoned her because of her situation, and she lives alone on the streets with her 2 month old son named Jiran.

"I'm sorry for what's happened to you. Please take care. If there is anything I can do for you, call me." I handed her my buisness card and a small drawstring bag for the money once it had been changed to rupees.

"Thank you for everything, Sir."

"Please just call me Levi. Good luck, Mina." I shook her hand and turned back to my guards.

We finished the walk to the hotel and checked in. As soon as I got to my room, I changed into my night clothes, went for the small bed, and fell asleep pretty much as soon as my head hit the pillow.