25) Please Take Me Back P2

Start from the beginning

"Yea, you sure did, Lad. I mean, even though she cried from hearing every words you said, But it shows that she knew you meant it from the very bottom of your heart. Which of course made her very speechless, & I'm sure that's a sign saying wishing for another chance but afraid of being hurt or  heartbroken again." Louis told me happily but also serious.

"Thanks, Louis." I said smiling as he nod.

"Besides, Zayn. Don't worry bout it cause hearing what you said, knowing that you meant it. It shows that you still have love for Perrie & you guys moments together." Liam said as Niall, Louis & Harry nod agreeing.

As they're cheering me up over the confession bout my feelings for Zerrie, I saw a familiar blonde walking towards our direction.

As the blonde chick continues walking towards our direction, I realized who that blonde is & it's my girlfriend Gigi.

"Gigi?

"Gigi?..." I said still being shocked. 

"Hey, Zayn. Hello, boys." Gigi greeted us. 

"Gigi, What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Well, I was gonna ask you the same exact thing." Gigi replied. 

"Um, Gigi..I-" I got cut off by her.

"Zayn,​ ​What​ ​are​ ​you​ ​doing​ ​here​ ​in​ ​the​ ​airport?"​ ​Gigi​ ​questioned me.

"Um, The boys & I are meeting an old friend of ours." I replied.

"Really,​ ​And​ ​who's​ ​that?"​ ​Gigi​ ​questioned. 

"Jesy, Leigh-Anne & Jade."​ ​I answered. 

"Oh.​ ​Then​ ​why​ ​you​ ​guys​ ​meeting​ ​the​ ​girls​ ​from​ ​Little​ ​Mix?"​ ​Gigi​ ​questioned again.

"We're​ ​meeting​ ​them​ ​bec-"​ ​I​ ​got​ ​cut​ ​off​ ​by​ ​the​ ​girls​ ​walking​ ​out​ ​the bathroom​ ​&​ ​coming​ ​towards​ ​our​ ​direction. 

"Hey,​ ​ladies.​ ​What's​ ​wrong?"​ ​I​ ​asked​ ​them​ ​feeling​ ​worried.   

"Zayn.​ ​Everything's​ ​fine,​ ​don't​ ​worry."​ ​Jesy​ ​informed​ ​me​ ​&​ ​the​ ​boys​. 

"Well,​ ​where's​ ​Perrie?"​ ​Harry​ ​asked. 

"Yea.​ ​Is​ ​she​ ​okay,​ ​What's​ ​wrong​ ​with​ ​her?​ ​Is​ ​something​ ​bothering​ ​her​ ​or whatever?​ ​Did​ ​I​ ​do​ ​something​ ​wrong?​ ​And​ ​will​ ​she​ ​come​ ​out?"​ ​I​ ​confronted them​ ​with​ ​questions.  

"She's​ ​okay,​ ​Zayn.​ ​She's​ ​just​ ​stressed​ ​out​ ​bout​ ​something​ ​but​ ​you​ ​didn't​ ​do anything​ ​wrong​ ​at​ ​all,​ ​so​ ​don't​ ​overthink​ ​bout​ ​it."​ ​Leigh-Anne​ ​told​ ​me.