16) Disrespecting The Moments I Had With My Ex'

Start from the beginning

My parents also gave Perrie a hug then pulled away.

We all went to eat at the picnic tables, & I felt really happy that I'm surrounded by the people I'm close with.

As we're eating, Perrie said something in my ear & I nodded understanding.

I excused myself as Perrie & I took a walk together.

As Perrie & I walked together, I knew there's something Perrie wanna tell me & it's definitely important.

"Um. Zayn, We need to discuss about us." Perrie told me as I nod in an agreement.

"Ok. Everybody's growing suspicious bout us. Ever since we gave each other a long hug." Perrie said.

"You're right. And do you remember when I told you about my argument with Gigi over us." I reminded her as she nod.

"Ok. Gigi promised me that she won't disrespect our past-relationship & that she won't act like a jealous ass b*tch." I said.

"And now, I'm worried that she'll might start fussing over us & our moments together as both a couple and as fiancée. And I know we both don't want that to happen after everything we've been through past these years." I continued.

"What I'm trying to say, I don't want all the moments you & I shared  together gets to her. I mean, I don't wanna have her feel like I don't feel the same way, although I still have respect for you, I just don't wanna deal with all the drama between us along with my girlfriend." I explained hoping Perrie understand.

"I completely understand. I mean, I don't want your girlfriend to be jealous over what we had." Perrie said in her British accent.

"Yea. Um, Perrie, I was sort of thinking you wanna spend time with Gigi, so maybe she'll get along with you more better." I suggested.

"Um. Sure, that would be great. As long as there's no trouble or drama. Then that's fine by me." Perrie said making me give her a big hug.

As we hugged each other, I carried her & spin her around making Perrie laugh.

Then I finally put her down & I really hope nobody grow suspicious.

Perrie and I walked back towards  the others having a random conversation.
We both sat down at  our seat & I noticed everyone was very curious about what's going on between me and Perrie especially Gigi.

The boys noticed how quiet Gigi was.

"Hey, Zayn. Can we talk with you for a moment?" Liam said as we walked to the basketball court to talk.

"Hey, lad. What were you & Perrie talkin bout?" Louis asked.

I explained to them my whole entire conversation with Perrie. After explaining it, I saw how surprised they were.

"Wow! I can't believe you asked Perrie to spent some time with Gigi  so they can get along." Louis joked.

"I know, I know. But I just really don't wanna deal with the all Zerrie-Zigi situation." I told them being completely honest.

"You're right bout that, lad. I mean, I also don't wanna deal with drama myself." Louis admitted.

"Don't worry, Lou. Things are gonna be fine between you & Danielle." I said.

"Well, I doubt that. Besides, Briana & I has been having the same old argument bout my relationship with Danielle along with her being around our son Freddie. I mean, like why can't she understand that Danielle's the love-of-my-life?" Louis said being annoyed.