Chapter 21 - Muffin Top

Yesterday was so tiring and completely drained me, but the good news is that I'm a candidate! I'm almost there, almost there to getting my little bro. All I need to do is make a short little "plan" if I do get him. Like little blueprint of what would happen if I did get him.

I get up from my bed feeling extra happy today. It's the weekend, things are looking up with Aden, and...... Someone made breakfast. It smells so good, mouthwatering good. God bless Ryan.

I quickly brush my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I quikly make my way down the stairs and follow the smell of goodness.

"Oh God Ryan! Breakfast 2 days in a row!" I enter and see Ryan eating on the table and someone else making the food... shirtless. He turns around and I make eye contact with the owner of those abs. I try to force my eyes to his but he's...shirtless. And his abs are worth looking at.

"Sorry but not me this time, but trust me, it's just as good." Ryan said with a mouthful of pancakes snapping me out of my intense staring contest with Ryder's toned abs. I take a look at Ryder again and I see him smirking.

I blush and quickly turn away from him and head to the fridge. I take out some berries and put it on top of some yogurt.

"You're not gonna eat any of the food I made?" I look up at Ryder and once again I can't speak. I shake my head with a smile on my face. "Go somewhere." He looked at me weirdly, then I processed what I just said and blushed. "I mean I go somewhere."

Amusment flashed through Ryder's eyes and the more I looked into them the more I couldn't speak. "I mean, I have to go somewhere." I say slowly making sure everything makes sense. Ryan and Ryder laugh while I look for strawberries to cut.

"Want me to drive yo-" I cut him off little to fast. "No!" I clear my throat. "I mean Ryan got me a ride, but thank you Ryder." He nodded in understandment. "Oh! Yeah about that." I quit looking for the non-existent strawberries and turn to Ryan.

"What do you need, muffin top?" Ryan gasped and looked down at his toned stomach while Ryder made his way to the table with a plate of food. "This. Is no muffin top." He raised his shirt and applauded him.

"But can I borrow the car to impress a girl when I pick her up for our date?" Ryan asked with the look of someone in love. I just hope it's for the girl and not my car. But if he takes the car I have to go with Ryder, I mean I could used my bike but I need to pick some stuff up.

"Sure, why not. You did buy it for me." I smile at him. "Plus, if it means you're finally settling down then hell yeah." He smiles and heads out the door.

I look over to Ryder whose eyes where already on mine. I'm so going to regret asking him this. "Hey Ryder." He smiles at me already knowing my question.

"Yes?" He says extending the sound of the "e" sounding like an innocent little kid. "Can I- Can you-..." I sigh and look down while he tilts his head to the side and his hair covered a side of his eye which made him look very...sexy.

No! Nope! Never again! God Alexis control yourself! "Alexis?" I look up and see Ryder in the same position but with a concerned look on his face. "You where saying." He smirks and I lightly shake my head.

"Could you be my ride?" The look on his face was like he was waiting for those words to come out of my mouth. "Sure, babe. Why not?" The nickname threw me off but before I could say anything he was already out of the room.

I quickly grab my yogurt and head upstairs to go get ready. I put on my Playlist while I jump in the shower. A cover by Alex Aiono came on and I sing along, awfully, but I sing along.

I get out, throw on some black jeans with a black hoodie. No, I don't put on a shirt under my hoodies or sweaters. I honestly don't see the point. I go in the kitchen to put my bowl in the dish washer and then look for Ryder.

"Looking for me." I automatically turn around ready to punch him, but he catches it. "Easy there, tiger." He chuckles "Don't do that. Let's just go." I take my hand out of his and start walking to his car.

Ryder gets in and I follow his move. Once he turns it on he ask "So whatcha wanna listen to?" I shake my head and chuckle. "This is gonna be a long day." I say under my breath.

"Not with me it's not, babe." I look a over at Ryder and shake my head.

~.~.~.~.~.~

#125 IN TEEN FICTION!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! I would like to thank Mi Mama y Mi Familia!! Also I wanna thank all my READERS cause without them I would be a complete weirdo (more than I already am).

Sorry had to get that out. But seriously DAAAMMNN! Thank you!! I hope this chapter satisfies those who keep telling my to update.

Thanks you again for all the support and votes. You guys made this possible. Best Chrismas present I could get. (That's I lie cause I'm getting the new IPhone) But you know what I mean.

Gracias Amigos Por Todo Sin Usedes y Sus Votos Esto Nuca Podia.... I'm gonna stop that cause I speak spanish better than I can write it but You get the idea.

Thanks and Keep Reading (If You Like, You Know Free Will And Everything) :D !