Chapter 3- Sorry Buddy

Once I got off the plane I called a taxi.

I sold my baby and some other things I didn't really need. So basically everything except my clothes, shoes, and equipment.

I got in the Taxi and told him where to go.

45 minutes later and a shit load of traffic I finally got there Big Al's Bike Shop.

I gave the taxi man the money and he left.

So many beauty's and I can only buy one. What a shame.

"Hello can I help...Oh are you lost miss?" A big guy came up to me. I'm guessing this is Al.

I ignore his question and ask one of my own "Do you have a Harley-Davidson Livewire Electric Motorcycle?"

He looked at me shocked before he shook it off and nodded. "Yes we do."

"Can I purchase one or is it just for display?" I asked a little annoyed.

"Of course. You want us to do some touch ups or maybe some color?" Umm not a bad idea.

"Maybe a little red on the rims. How much will it be in total?" I ask hoping it would anymore then $100,000.

"For you $100,500." He said with a smile. Okay that's not that bad. I just have to find an underground fighting rink. And fast. That and an apartment.

"Okay how long will the color take?" I asked while sitting on a seat he had. "No longer than 20 minutes." I nod and his takes my new baby away.

He came back and the bike looked amazing. I gave him the money and left.

_________________________________________

Today I accomplished way more than I thought I could. I enrolled myself into a school near the apartment I got at a surprising low price for the quality of it. I also found a fighting ring that's called The Underground.

I went to my apartment and decided to go there and make my mark on this Underground.

I changed into my baggy sweatpants and my favorite black hoodie. I put my hair into a ponytail and head out.

When I get there all you smell is a mixture of sweat and beer.

I go up to the man with a clip board trying to look intimidating. I walk up to him and he looks at me. "What can I do for you sweetheart?" He said with a smirk and then winked at me.

"Well first don't do that." I gestured to his attempt of flirting. "And sign me up for the next fight."

"Sorry babe but next up is the undefeated champion I wouldn't want him to mess up that face of yours."

"He won't. Sign me up next. Name's Alex."

He did as he was told and informed me I was up in 5 minutes. I honestly don't believe in those nick names when fighting like Poison Ivy, Lighting, or Thunder. I don't get it just pick a normal name.

"NEXT UP OUR UNDEFEATED CHAMPION VS A NEW COMER ALEX!" The man next to the microphone announced and I put on my hoodie and got on the mat in front of some other guy that looked around my age.

We just looked at each other until he announced us to start.

He started with a punch to the gut that pissed me off. We started circling each other and I was looking for weakness. His left leg looks like it might of been injured recently so that's where I hit.

I took a step forward and kick him straight on the injured leg and he cries out in pain. He quickly recovers with anger clear in his eyes.