Chapter 9 - Lace Underwear?

After the hospital fiasco Evan took me to my apartment and I got some stuff. Like clothes, shoes, books, ect.

"So you lived there all this time." Evan says while putting the last box of my stuff in his car.

"Yup! Right under your nose." I commented. "Is that the last of it?" I turn and face Ryder. I give him a smile and nod.

"You really knew your way around there Ryder. Have you been there before." Evan questions Ryder while Ryder was looking at me.

"No I haven't." He gets in the car and I follow him. Evan starts to drive towards his house.

When we get there I don't gawk anymore because the beauty and size of this house didn't catch me by surprise anymore.

We settle everything in the guest room. And Evan leaves to go get the ankle bracelet from his office.

"Hey Ryder!" I call him before he leaves the room. "Yeah?"

"Can you help me unpack?" He smirks and nods. We were done with most of the boxes and there was like one left.

Ryder opens it and smiles at what's inside. What the hell is wrong with him. He looks like a creep smiling at a box.

"Hey weirdo what's wrong with you?"

"I just hit the mother load and the funny part is that I didn't think you where a lace underwear kind of girl." He lifts up my black lace underwear and I instantly turn red.

"Get out!" I yell at him but he doesn't listen. I stomp my way over there and yank the underwear from his hands.

"Get out before I punch the living shit out of you, Williams!"

He gets out of the room while laughing and I slam the door.

"Jackass."

Just remember paybacks a bitch.

After everything was put away and the room was 100% clean I laid on the bed and decided to take a 5 minute nap.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was one of those naps that you say 'oh I'll be up in like 5 minutes but end up sleeping for 2-3 hours.

I woke up to someone blasting Selena Gomez.

Gonna wear that dress you like...
Skin tight.
Gonna do my hair up...
Real nice

Uhhggg! That song is so annoying. I sit up from the bed and grab my phone to check the time. 6:39pm. Wow I slept for a long time.

The song ended and I was glad. But then my nightmare came on.

So baby come light me up. And maybe I'll let you on it.

A little bit dangerous but baby that's how I want it.

A little less conversation. A little more touch my body... Cause I'm so into you..into you...into you.

Got everyone watching us...

Oh hell no! I walk out of the room and head to wear the music was coming from. The room next to me.

I knock but no one answered. I guess Ariana Grande is too loud for them to hear me.

I open the door and my eyes must be deceiving me.