Chapter 15 - Perfect Present

That's the move Alexis uses on Derek during the fight on top/side.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*

It's been 2 weeks since me and Ryder actually talked like really talked and it's killing me on the inside. He says 'hi' I say it back, he ask questions I give him a short answer and vise-versa. He still hasn't trust me enough to tell me the reason for the fight and lately he hasn't been himself. Well, he's been the guy I met at first the cocky egotistic jackass with the bad boy persona , he's not the guy I'm dating.......or I think I'm dating.

I wake up and get ready. I decide to put in more effort for school today cause lately I've going in sweats and a T-shirt depressed because Ryder doesn't trust me enough and that he's out around school flirting his ass off. Yeah I know it's not like he's cheating by flirting it's not like e's kissing and making-out with them but it hurts like a mother just watching him.

I take a quick shower and take the time to curl my hair. I throw on my thigh high black socks, leather skirt, a gray long sleeve shirt, with a cute burgundy scarf. I pair all this with black combat boots.

I look at myself in the mirror and I'm happy with the person I see. To be honest I felt like pure shit these past days obviously because of Ryder. Every time I pass by him in school he either 1. Doesn't look at me or 2. Makes a dumbass remark.

I really don't give a flying fuck about him anymore and I don't think he does either. I grab my bag while heading out the room and down the stairs.

"Damn!" Ryan says once I enter the kitchen. "If you where only legal." He says while bitting his fist as if to trying contain himself. "I am." He gives me a look. "No you're not. You're 17." I chuckle. "I was. About a week ago. My birthday past it was on February 14."

He face was of pure shock. "Your birthday past and you didn't tell anyone!" He stood up from his seat. "Well, I never had the time or energy to celebrate my birthday in the past so I'm kinda used to it." I shake it off and grab an apple from the fruit basket.

"I'm so telling everyone and I'm getting you so many presents for all the birthdays you didn't celebrate." I shake my head. "Please don't. Thank you but just don't. I really do-" He cut me off. "We're having a party!" I heavily sigh knowing there's no way out of this.

"Can you drive me? Can't ride my bike in a skirt." He nods. "But you can ride this di-" I cut him off. "STOP! God college boys are so horny. Plus you're like an older brother to me." He places a hand over his heart. "That hurt so bad I think the pain reached my soul."

We get in the car. "Stop being so dramatic." We laugh and head to school.

"Thanks for the ride." I hug him and turn to leave but he grabs my wrist. "What do you want for a present. Pick 3 things." I thought about. "I don't need anything." I say.

"You are not leaving until you tell me what you want." I chuckle. "I want you to let me go so I can go into this hell hole a great fantastic grades for my brother." I gives me a look.

"Fine." I think hard then come up with presents that he can't get so that way he won't give me anything. "I want an Audi R8 matte black, the newest iPhone, and my brother for a whole day but no party."

He face isn't in shock or speechless but more like accepting the challenge. "You got it." He gives me a smirk and my mouth drops open. He smiles then pulls me into a hug. "I'll pick you up later." he says. "Don't I'll catch a ride with someone."

He nods and drives off while I'm still shocked. He said 'yes'. No way. "I get to see my brother." I say quietly to myself.

"Are you coming in or thinking of ditching." A familiar British voice says. I turn a see Derek. "Yeah let's go." I say walking away from the school. "Woah, I was kidding." He says while grabbing my hand.