Chapter 11 - Asshole Got Me A Job?

Once I woke up I regretted it. School's today. For the first time in a month. In one hand I'm glad that I finally get to leave the house house but on the other hand now I have to go to school get perfect grades and find a "legal job".

Like what does that really mean? Is anything like really legal? Ugh! I can do this. Do it for Aden.

I get out of bed and take a nice hot shower. Their bathroom is unbelievable. I've lived here for a month and still can't get over how big this bathroom is.

I leave the bathroom and head into the closet. I pick out a simple white V-Neck, black skin jeans that are ripped at the knees, and to top it off my leather jacket. I throw on my shoes, grab my bag, and head to the kitchen.

I look around and settle for Special K. I pour it in the bowel also with the milk.

When I sit down Ryan walks inside and grabs the bowel and starts eating my food. My food. MY FOOD!!

As you can tell I'm very possessive with anything that's mine.

"Get your own bowel!" I snatch the bowel back and he does this little pouting thing that's so cute. No one can say no.

I give him my bowel "Only cause you did that little cute face." I lightly pinch his cheek and Ryder comes in and is searching for food.

"Why'd you call me cute?" I look back at Ryan. "I'm mean a man doesn't like being called "cute".  Why not handsome, hot, sexy, god-like, sex god, sex-" I cut him off.

"Okay okay you did a handsome face. There happy?" He was looking at me and stopped when Ryder sat next to me.

"So is there anything I should know about?" Ryan asked. We both looked at him in a confused way. "Stand up and take a good look at each other."

"What does that have to d-" Ryan cut me off. "JUST DO IT!"

"Damn chill bro." Ryder says while standing up. "Yeah this isn't no Nike commercial." I say while standing up as well.

I looked at Ryder and he did the same. Then something clicked. His white shirt, his manly leather jacket, his black baggy pants.

"GO CHANGE!" We both yell at the same time. "NO WAY!" We yell in sync.

"Fine! I'll change." I stomped away and went looking for a different outfit.

I put on a crop top that says "Did I ask?" in black letters, some black leather shorts that if you ask me makes my butt look bigger. Anyway I throw on some shoes and head back downstairs.

I walk back in the kitchen "Is this better?" I ask. Then my ass hurts like hell. "Ryan!" I hear Ryder shout.

I slapped his head "Asshole." He shrugged "It was yelling at me Hit me-"

"Yeah I know 'Hit me Hit me'. " Ryder gave me a look and I felt my heart race a little. "I think you should change." Ryder finally spoke up.

"No way we'll be late. Let's go."

Evan said I can't ride my bike anymore so I have to carpool with Ryder. The ride wasn't that long. Pretty short of you ask me. We where at school in no time.