Chapter 4 - Have an Appointment?

Once I got home I took a look shower and used my vanilla body wash to take away the smell of Coke on me.

I can't believe that asshole poured soda on me! That's like a complete bitchy thing to do.

But I'm ok with it cause I got an excuse to punch him.

I change into another pair of black jeans and a white shirt with an All Time Low logo on it. Obviously with my leather jacket on top.

I spend a good 4 hours watching re-runs of Friends.

I decided that I have to make more money so why not head down to the Underground.

I get on my bike and ride over there. Once I turn of the engine I remember something.

Damn! I forgot to call Aden to tell him I'm here. Shit!

I pull out my phone and hope he answers.

Ring! Ring! Ring! Rin-

"Hello" Aden said in a hashed voice. "Hey buddy its me." I reply.

"Lexi?!" I can tell he's excited just from his voice. "Yeah it's me. I just wanted to tell you that I'm here in DC."

"Really!! That's great! " he shouts through the phone. "I really want to see you. I haven't seen you in mouths. Lexi can you be 18 already?" He tells me with pure sadness in his voice.

"Yeah buddy we can meet really soon. Maybe convince the Johnsons to go to the park then tell me which one you'll be at." I ignore his other question knowing that it'll be some time before I can have custody of him with no questions asked.

"Okay." He says. "Lexi?"

"Yeah?" I ask. "I love you and I mess you. But don't worry I still have it." He's referring to my neckless. Well it was my moms before she died but she gave it to me and told me "I will be everywhere you go." I told Aden the same thing last time I met up with him.

"I love you too. I'll talk to you later I have to go to work." Well I'm not lying  fighting is work. For me. "Okay. I'll talk to you later. Love ya."

"Love you too Aden." He hung up and I turned around and saw Ryan.

"So eavesdropping are we, Ryan." He laughs and steps closer to me. "It's Ryder and was that your boyfriend?"

Hmm. Boyfriend. Why the hell not? Aden you have gone from brother to boyfriend. Eww that's just wrong.

"Yes. Why? Is Robert jealous?" He looked at me then smiled. "Once again it Ryder and no."

"No what?" He took another step closer to me. "Just to let you know, Alexis it's okay if you lie to me cause I have my ways to find stuff out about you that you didn't know about yourself."

That was just way too many 'yous' for me.

"And what exactly are you doing here in the shady part of town? With what seems like a bag with extra clothing." He looks at my Nike duffle bag.

"That's none of you business, Riker." I know his name by now but it's just so fun thinking about names that might piss him off.

"Damn it! It's Ryd-... You know what call me what you want but you will regret the day you punched me." He says getting ready to storm off.

I grabbed his wrist. He turned around and I got on my bike and started it. He was watching my every move until I said something.

"Remember what I said about dramatic exits?" I didn't give him a chance to respond because I drove off.