Part 1 The bullys and the bullied

Hey ther! If you are that person that is a person that can be really angry and so about gramma and speling, this story arent for you, i have speciel ed and im from sweden! deel with it! No cments about grama and speling thx!

This first part is edited!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey POV

It's my fist day at school in LA. my mom and I moved from Boston because well, she needed help with her dinking problem. She's doing much better but now I have to go to a new school. I loved my school back in Boston! I had a lot of friends and I didn't have to hide my biggest secret. I'm gay. I had a boyfriend in Boston, his name is Luke Conard. We broke up after I told him I had to move to LA. We didn't want a long distance relationship, but he's now my best friend. It was really fun when we walked around and everyone was cheering Juke, we were the hottest couple in school. I miss him. I didn't wanted to move, because I didn't want to leave Luke. I hope I can find another one in LA, but I will say to the people that I'm gay.

I got my backpack and went down to the kitchen where my mom was.

Joey: I'm going to go now!

Mom: Hurry, you miss the bus!

Joey: I got it mom

She handed me a sandwich and I was ready to go to the bus. I got a text from Luke, my ex-boyfriend, but now I will call him my best friend.

Luke: Have a great day in school Joey!

Joey: thx Luke! You okay by your first day without me?

Luke: It sure is empty, but yeah, I got Britney with me =)

Joey: I wish I was with u guys =(

Luke: We miss you to man, everyone was like asking after Juke

Joey: Sad that Juke doesn't exist anymore =(

Luke: But, we will still be the best of friends! I'm always here for you!

Joey: Thanks boy! The bus is coming now, I'll call you after school!

Luke: good luck now Jo-jo!

I miss him so much, and the rest of my friends in Boston, I hope I can get a friend here. I got up to the bus and everyone was staring at me. I sat down in the front beside a dark haired girl.

Joey: Hi, is it okay if I sit with you?

???: Of course you can, you new here?

Joey: Yes, my name is Joey

???: My name is Stacy

Joey: Well Hi Stacy

She smiled.

Stacy: so were you from?

Joey: I'm from Boston, my mom and I just moved here over the summer.

Stacy: Cool, do you know anyone?

Joey: No, I'm not the best one to make friends

Stacy: Well, you have me now, and I can interfuse you some of my friends

Joey: Thanks Stacy! You help me a lot!

Stacy: I try Hehe

We keep on chatting of everything, I even told her about Luke.

Stacy: Wow! You're gay?!

Joey: Yup, well I'm sorry if you don't like gay people...

Stacy: I'm not against it at all! But just a warning, don't tell anyone about it