BONUS CHAPTER: Congrats, valedictorian!

Today's the day. Graduation at Summerhill.

Since I left Regina kind of abruptly and also because I wanted to see my friends and get my diploma, I came back. But keep in mind that I came back to see my friends.

This plan came to life when the school's vice principal emailed me to ask if I wanted my diploma and if I wanted it to be sent to my house or if I wanted to come back to get it. Obviously, I choosed the latter. That happened three weeks ago and now I'm preparing myself in my rented room.

Later after this, we have prom. Weird, right? But it works out for me, so it doesn't matter.

I flew in two weeks ago from New York. Obviously, to have my diploma, I have to pass the finals. So I did my exams at school, just not in the same class as the students. I got at school earlier and left earlier.

I was now staying in this apartment that I've rented. It was cozy and all. Aly, Dyl and Ely stayed for like four days, but left because they had stuff to attend. But they're coming back today for graduation. They're getting here in like an hour with my parents and Carrie.

The graduation was going to happen in 3 hours, so I took a shower, put on shorts, a black tshirt and a denim jacket with a baseball cap and sunglasses.

I put in a small leather backpack my wallet, a book and my laptop just in case

I put in a small leather backpack my wallet, a book and my laptop just in case. I put on my Stan Smith Adidas and got out of the apartment.

I took the elevator and got down to the parking lot to take my rented BMW and drive to this breakfast place called Breakfast Bistro that I looked up on Google.

Once I get there, I get seated to a small table on the terrace.

Not long after being seated and looking through the menu, someone comes over to my table.

''Hello! My name is Beverly and I'll be your server today! What would you like to start with today?''

''Hello! I'll start off with a glass of water please for my drink.''

''Anything else? Have you choosen your breakfast?''

''Uh yes. I'll take the French toasts please, thank you!''

''Ok, it'll be ready in about 15 minutes.''

''Ok, thank you!''

She left and I took out my book from my backpack and started reading.

●●●

"Welcome to Sweet Pie! What can I get you?" Sam asks.

"I'll take a caramel pie and a pecan one with a caramel iced coffee with extra caramel."