Hacker &

Savanah's POV

Beginning of the story is her pov

Allison's POV

Savannah and I were hanging out in her room.

"You hungry?" I ask

"Yeah, you?"

"Yup. So do you want to go take some food downstairs?"

"Why me?" She whines

"Well because last time it was me."

"Ugh! Fine!" She says and lazily gets our of the ground.

I was on her bed and she was on the carpet.

I took her laptop that was on the floor. I opened it and the laptop was open on an Instagram account. Ella Brown's account. Something looked weird, though. There was still the pictures that she posted and the numbers, but instead of saying 'Following' or 'Follow' under the numbers, it said 'Edit Profile'.

Well that's weird.

She isn't a hacker from what I know.

I seriously hope she isn't.

Then what can explains this?

She isn't Ella Brown, right?

I started to question herself. Was she even called Savannah or Ella? Was she a hacker? Was she even my friend?

Sav's POV

When I came back from the kitchen with the snacks, I found Allie on my laptop with her mouth open.

"Are you a hacker or something?"

"What? Of course not. Why are you asking me that?"

"Was our friendship a lie?" Allie asks

"Huh?" I ask confused

"Don't 'huh' me!" She screams "Was our friendship a fucking lie, Ella Brown?" Tears already started to pour down her cheeks.

Why is she calling me that?

Wait...

"My name is Savannah Collins. Why are you calling me Ella Brown?"

"Your name is Savannah, huh?" She takes my laptop from beside her. "Then what is this?" She shouts at me.

She showed me an instagram account.

But not just any accounts.

Mine.

The real one.

The one where I'm verified.

@Ella_Brown

Not @Sav_Collins.

Damn it!

"I swear I can explain, Allie!" I walk over to her and was going to touch her arm before she shooed my hand away.

"Don't you dare call me Allie and don't even try to touch me!" Her voice cracked in the middle of her sentence.

At that moment, I knew I hurted her.

"But let me explain myself! I swear I have a good reason!"

"Oh yeah? Lying to me about who you really are has a good reason behind it?" She laughed sarcastically "Yeah, sure... Cause you know, lying is the number one thing to have in a friendship."

"I wanted to live a normal teenage life. I wanted to live without having the paps following me around. Without the rumors. That's what I wanted. And you with all our other friends made me live that. I enjoyed every single moment that I had with all of you guys. You guys made that dream of mine come to reality. That's the reason for all that."

"But you could've told me!"

"It's not like you would've believed me! Imagine a girl coming to your house, telling you that she's Ella Brown. Would you believe her? I sure wouldn't."

"Ok, yeah. It makes sense."

_________________

HELLOOOOOI!

This was supposed to end dramatically until Allie had to respond.

But anyway, this story is not going to end right now. There's gonna be an epilogue and like two chapter before it.

I don't know if this was a bad chapter or not. You guys can be the judge of that. By not putting it in the comments. The part where Ella was explaining herself, well the end, kinda was for me.

Anyway, hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment!

Byyyyyyeeeee
- Kayla xxx