Prologue

Ella Brown is the daughter of two of the richest people in the world: James Brown who's the CEO of Brown Industries and Elisa Allen who's one of the best fashion designers out there.

Since her parents are super famous, she's famous too.

The famous people's children are always, well most of the time, in the spotlight. Under the spotlight of their parents but still in the spotlight. Paparazzis will still follow their every move.

And Ella totally hates that.

She's grateful for her parents and their jobs, but she doesn't like that she can't have a normal day, a normal life. She doesn't like that if she gets out of the family mansion, paps will be there. Creating rumors, when she hangs outs with guys. She will thinkthat she can date someone secretly, but then they'll still find out.

She's famous because of herself too. She's one of the best models in the world.

Well, that's what she's been told.

The fact that her parents are famous kind of helped her getting all those photoshoots and one of the best agents in LA.

Anyway...

She's 19 and has 2 brothers and 4 sisters.

Youngest of them all.
__________________

NEW STORY!!!!!
What's funny is that I got the idea for this story while doing my history exam. I was watching the janitor putting a bag in the big garbage bin and the idea came to me.

I don't even know how, but it did.

Anyway, that's it for the prologue.

Byyyyyyeeeee
- Kayla xxx