03: Regina, here I come!

Two months have passed and today is the day that I'm leaving for Regina. My suitcases were already downstairs and my flight was going to be in five hours.

Since I wanted to be presentable when I get there, I was ripped jeans that were rolled up at the ankles, a blue sweatshirt and Timberlands and obviously, I had my winter coat with me. I don't really feel like freezing when I get there.

I now have a new hair color, because of the want to not be recognized by anyone, which is really the point in all of this. So I decided to spice my hair up a notch. My hair is now shorter than before. There's also other stuff that I changed about my apparence.

I obviously bought some school stuff. Pens, notebooks, pencils, pencil case and all that school stuff.

For the agency, we made a little deal: I had to do shoots during spring break, in Europe.

It was that or I couldn't go. So I agreed and here I am!

So last week, I flew away to Vancouver to see my parents. Didn't want to leave without saying goodbye. I was only there for three days. I also had a sleepover with my girls at my house, a day after I came back from Canada. My friends also planned me a surprise going away party. It was really cool. Had a bit of crying, but still cool. Elyse planned it all. She only invited the people we really trust. So there wasn't that much people. Like 15. You're probably like: 15 is a lot. But with all are our friends, well so-called friends, 15 is a tiny number.

My LA driver, Bart, that was going to take me to the airport, took my suitcases and put them in the car's trunk.

I said my goodbyes to all the maids and my siblings that came for this and went in the car.

Almost two hours later, we finally get to LAX.

I took one of those suitcases strollers and Bart placed my suitcases on the stroller.

"Thanks Bart!"

"You're welcome! Have a nice flight!"

"Thank you!"

I placed my backpack on the stroller and passed the automatic doors.

There's wasn't that much people, which surprised me since it was 9:45 in the morning. There was still a lot, but not that much. That was until I walked to where they check your body out.

There were so much people!

I waited for like 45 minutes before I got to pass. That's how much people there was.

After that, I walked to gate D16 where my flight for Regina was going to be boarded. I still had 45 minutes before boarding. Since I was a bit hungry and I saw a Starbucks not that far, I walked over to it and ordered a iced caramel coffee and a panini.

Since I had nothing to do, I tweeted something. It's also because I forgot to tell my fans that I was leaving for long-term.

I'm going to be gone for some time. See you guys at spring break. Love y'all! ❤

Forty-five minutes later, my flight was being boarded. Once it was my turn, I gave the flight attendant my ticket and walk to the plane. 

After that the flight attendant and the pilot finished talking, I went to sleep.

●●●

Hello, this is your captain talking. We are going to land in about 10 minutes. The time is 7:50 PM, Regina time, weather is -20°C, -4°F.