09: Groceries & Cute Boy

Picture of Layla.
_______

Allie, Lays and I were hanging in her room.

"I'm going to the grocery store! Want something?" Claire screamed from downstairs.

"No! Wait! Yes I do." Allie screamed back.

"What is it?"

"We're coming with you."

I looked up from my phone.

"We?" I ask.

"Yes, we. Now let's go."

"Wait, but I'm not finished with my nails." Lays says.

"Your nails can wait Lay."

She groaned and got up.

"Mom!"

"YES?"

"Wait for us in the car!"

"OK!" After that we hear the door close.

"I'mma go change." I say and get into my room. I change from my sweatpants to some jeans and stay with my grey tshirt. I grab my wallet and phone and go downstairs to put my winter stuff on. I believe that we all had the same idea, because we weren't wearing the same pants as before. We get in the car and Claire starts driving to the local grocery store. Once we're there, we obviously get out of the car and walk inside the store.

"Mom, we'll be back." Allie says to Claire.

"Ok, girls."

Allie takes Layla's and I's hands and drag us through the store.

"Can you not?" I say.

"Not what?" Allie asks.

"Drag us."

"Yeah, it hurts." Layla says, as we looked at her blankly.

"She's not even dragging us that hard." I say as Allie says "I'm not even dragging you that hard."

"Anyway, usually he's here." She says as we approach my favorite aisle: chips, unhealthy beverage and other unhealthy stuff. "He's here!" She whispers to us.

"Who's here?" Lays and I whisper.

"Alex!" She says as we see a guy with brown hair. Cute brown-haired guy, may I say.

"Hey Alls!" He says as he turns around. "Are they the famous Layla and Savannah that you've been talking about?"

"Yes they are. So, Alex, Layla. Layla, Alex."

"Nice to meet you!" Layls says as she goes for a hug.

"Same goes for me!" Alex says as he goes into a handshake.

Let's see what wins!

Alex catches up and goes in for a hug. THE HUG WINS Y'ALL!

"And Savannah, Alex. Alex, Savannah!" He probably thought I'm like Layla, because he went in for a hug. Which I didn't do, but went for a handshake.

"Seriously, y'all need a memo!" We all laughed and Alex and I just waved. Like flags.

Badoom! Chi!

"So my break's in 5 minutes. Wanna go across the street for a drink?"

_______

HEY!

This is a short chapter for a reason. It's a filler. But some stuff are coming in the next chapters. Guess in the comments.

I got this idea from a true life experience. Except that I don't know the guy's name. Also, I never talked to him obviously. But yeah, at the grocery store that I go to with my mom, there's this blonde cute guy that worked there. Actually, they were two. And they both left. The second one I think it was more of a summer job.

For those who wanted to see how Alex looks like.

Anyway, hope you liked this filler!

Byyyyyyeeeee
- Kayla xxx