04: Church, why do you take so much time?

"EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!!" Someone screamed from the hallway, which caused me to fall from my bed in surprise. It was obviously Claire.

I groaned in pain and scratched my aching butt.

I checked my phone to see that it's 8:58. I still had 2 minutes to sleep...

Since I was already woken up from that surprising wake up, I got up from the floor and walked over to the closet. I picked out this black skirt with a black long-sleeved shirt and a black clutch. I took the coat that I used yesterday that was in the closet and hanged it on the back of my door. Since I didn't want to freeze outside I took my black thights that were in one of my drawers.

I did my morning routine and went downstairs.

When I entered the kitchen, I saw Allison preparing her breakfast.

"Good morning Sav!"

"Good morning Allie!"

"You can prepare your breakfast yourself. There's cereal in the pantry, bread in the fridge. There's also other stuff I don't know where."

''Ok, thanks.''

I was feeling like eating cereals so I opened the pantry. There was 5 different box of cereals. I decide on Special K. I open a cupboard, assuming that there's bowls behind it. I guess I assumed right, cause that's what I see in front of me. I take one and take the milk from the fridge. When I finished preparing my bowl of cereal, I go sit down on one of the stools. I eat kinda fast and go back to my room. I put my makeup on and put my hair in a french braid. At the same moment that I was going to leave the room, Claire calls us downstairs. I grabbed my purse, coat and went downstairs. I put everything on and went outside. Since there was three cars I was confused in which car we were going to take. There was a dark blue Mercedes Bluetec SUV, a red Volkswagen Passat and a black old BMW. Well I'm not that confused. The Volkswagen is probably Allison's, BMW for Oli and the Mercedes for Claire. Everyone went towards the Mercedes, except for Allison who went towards the Volk.

Why is she taking another car?

Claire probably saw my confused expression, so she answered my unasked question.

"She's taking you to visit the city after church. Didn't she tell you?"

"Nope."

"Oh! Well, you're going out after church."

"Ok!"

Since Oli called shotgun - when I didn't even hear him- I sat down in the back with Judith.

After a short drive, we arrived to the church. It looked like every single protestant church that I've seen in my life.

Simple, but big.

5 seconds after we got out of the car, Allie gets here. She gets out and we all enter the church. And seriously, I think we looked super good. Like models just walking in slo-mo. Hair in the wind, outfits on point.

But anyway, after that really great entrance that I think I was the only one who actually saw it like that in my head, this person assigned us our seats. I liked that. Makes it feel more formal.

People stepped on the stage and started singing. Other people that were there and us too started singing too.

Thank God, they wrote the lyrics to the songs, cause I sure didn't know them.

●●●

I checked my phone and see it's been 3 hours that we've been here.

Oh God! Church, why do you take so much time? Like why?

After what felt like in eternity, Apostle Smith said the final prayer and let us go.

Anne and Judith left one way, while Oli went somewhere else. So I was left with Allie.

"So, I brought some clothes so that we can be comfy-er. Stay here, I'm gonna go get them."

"Ok.''

I sat down in one of the seats and waited. Soon enough, she handed me the clothes I was going to wear and we changed into them.

I like what she picked for me: dark black jeans and a grey sweater.

"You look good!"

"Thank you! You too!"

We walked out of the bathroom and went to say goodbye to the rest of the family. When we finished doing that, we went in the car and Allie drove to wherever we were going.

●●●

Allison opened the door and we removed our coats and boots. We just came back from the little tour.

We were just in time for dinner. Because as soon as we got there, Anne called us to eat. Tonight it was lasagna. Allie and I explained what we did, since Anne asked. When we finished eating, Judith asked if we all wanted to watch a movie. So we agreed. After a lot of complaints, we settled on a chick-flick. Just saying that all those complaints were from Oli.

When the movie was finished, Oli and Judith were asleep. We decided to call it a night. Anne took Judith to her room and Allie hitted Oli constantly until he woked up. He didn't really enjoyed that wake up. But we did.

"You know you could've just shook me. No need to hurt me." He grumbled

"But what's funnier? Hurting you or shaking you? Hurting you, of course!" We laughed.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." Oli laughed sarcastically.

We went upstairs and went into our rooms. I took a shower. When I finished, I went to give Allie her clothes. After that I put on my alarm for tomorrow morning and the rest of the school year.

I go to sleep with a smile on my face thinking about tomorrow.

_________________

HELLOOOOOI!

Sorry... Short chapter.

But think of this chapter as a filler of some sort.

For some reason, I'm not that good with that dialogs. So don't expect those long ones.

But yeah! That's it for this chapter and note.

Hope you enjoyed it!

PEACE OUT!

Byyyyyyeeeee
- Kayla xxx