11: Europe & Louboutins

Friday, March 3rd.
LOS ANGELES TIME: 6:08 AM

It was six in the morning and it was time for me to get prepared for my flight to Paris. I decided on black pants and a white satin shirt.

My heels now, ones I've never worn before. My Louboutin black pumps. Those red bottoms shoes were so beautiful. But painful every time you wore them.

I already took my shower and had my clothes on. All I had to do left was my hair and makeup. I went into my bathroom and did my hair.

I took out the box of Louboutin from my shoe closet, sat down on my bed and opened it. It was my mom who got it for- I don't know what. But it hasn't been that much time since I've had them. The shoes were wonderful.

Simply wonderful!

I slipped them on and got up.

"I feel so tall!"

Well I'm tall. Just not tall like 5"10 or something like that. But these shoes made me feel like it.

I walked around my room to get used to the feeling of having them in my feet.

I filled my Givenchy handbag with the things I needed: flip flops, makeup bag, book, homework (Yes, I can't believe our math teacher gave us homework for spring break!), my laptop and other stuff. Obviously, I brought some flip flops. If you thought I would spend 10 hours in a plane with heels, you definitely don't know me. I looked myself in the mirror to see if I looked good, grabbed my stuff and left my room. I walked to the staircase with my heels clicking to the ground.

My driver for today, Jim, was at the door, waiting for me.

"Good morning, Ella!"

"Good morning, Jim!"

He took my matching Louis Vuitton suitcases and went outside. I followed him and went inside the black SUV.

"Where to?"

"Elyse's place!"

Oh yeah! I learned last night that Elyse and Dylan would come with me to Europe. They were going to be in the shoot for Elle in Milan with me. So we decided that it's better for them to come with me to Paris instead of them coming after. We get to spend more time together. The gates opened and a swarm of paparazzi were there waiting. I totally forgot that they were going to be there so I closed my window. Alycia couldn't come because she had to leave for Tokyo yesterday. She said she might come see us at the end of the week, though.

"Could you put the AC, please?"

Jim put it on.

"Thanks!"

"You're welcome!"

I opened my phone and texted Ely.

Me: hey we coming
Ely: k see ya soon
Me: see ya

During the drive to her house, I scrolled through my instagram feed and tweeted about me being back.

You guys, I'm BACK! Europe we're coming! ❤️

We got to her house not long after.

When the car stopped, I got out of the car and walked to her door. I rang the bell and before I knew it, Elyse opened the door.

"Ely!"

"El!"

We hugged each other.

"Hey El!" A voice said from behind her.