Penthouse in NYC?

Picture of the penthouse.
________

I love me!
Gonna love myself
No I don't need anybody else
Hey!
Gonna love myself
No I don't need anybody else

I stirred, breathed in, close the alarm and sit up.

"That was one good ass sleep," I say, yawning. I stretch a bit and get out of the hotel bed. I take out jeans, a white tshirt and a denim jacket and take a shower.

Once I'm finished, I check my phone to see that I can visit the penthouse in 2 hours. I open my phone and text the group chat.

lit ass gc
you, dyl, ely

gm
come to my room

dyl:
ayt
gm btw

ely:
gm
kk

aly:
coming

ugh
kk??

Not long after that I hear knocks from my door. I open the door.

"Any of y'all hungry?"

●●●

Our car comes to a stop and our driver, Jerry, opens the door.

"I'll text you when we're finished eating, Jerry. See ya later!" I say as I get out of the car.

The restaurant that we were going to was called Sarabeth's Restaurant. My mom discovered it when she had her first fashion show.

We already called for a reservation so when we step into the restaurant, someone leads us to a far end table. After spending 15 minutes talking and choosing what we're gonna eat, someone comes to our table.

"Hello, my name is Henry and I'll be your waiter today! So what would you like for drinks?"

"I'll have orange juice, please." I say.

"Same thing as her, please." Dylan says.

"Same as them, please." Elyse says.

We are so different!

"Would you like to order your food too or do you want more time?"

"We'll just order right now. I'll be taking the berry bowl with the almond-crusted french toast, please."

"The golden lox, please with the morning fruit bowl, please."

"The morning crunch without raisins though and the Applewood smoked bacon, thanks."

"The braised short rib hash with some three-pepper home fries. Oh and two berry bowls please."

"Is that it?"

"Yes, thank you!"

"Wait no! Can I have a basket of Sarabeth's muffins of six to go please?"

"Ok, which flavour?"

"Two blueberries, three chocolate chip ones and one banana flavoured."

"Ok, it'll be ready in not long."

He took our menus and walked away.

"So at what time do we have to meet up with real estate guy?"

●●●

We got out of the car and flashes were blinding our eyes. Well I'm not sure about the others but mine sure were blinded.