Epilogue

Ella has a show interview about where she was for the last past months.

Search for fancy dress on pinterest
~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's welcome Ella Brown!"

Applause

She comes in and sits down

"Hello Ella!"

"Hello Bailey!"

"So I think we all want to know where were you during all those months."

"Yeah." Laughs. "Well I don't know if some of you guys out there read the interview that I had with Seventeen in October, I think and the interviewer, if I have a good memory, his name was Mikey, and he asked me 'would you like to live a normal life?' or something like that."

"Would you?"

"Well yes but no at the same time. So, um, I said yes and I explained why. Cause I don't know for everyone out there who's been in the "spotlight" for kind of their whole lives, but sometimes I wished that my parents weren't famous actors. Not that I'm not grateful for what we have and all."

"So do you sometimes ask yourself some 'what if'?"

"Yeah, I used too. It'd be in my room and I would ask myself: 'What if mom and dad weren't famous?' 'What if we lived a normal life?' 'What if they had a normal job?'. Like I knew my life was going to be different but like how different would it be? But yeah, let's go back to the point in the beginning."

Laugh.

"Sometimes I don't like being in the spotlight. Like all the hate we receive, the paps following you everywhere, the rumors that are created. Like do we really need it?"

"No we don't obviously." Laugh

"So I don't know for everyone out there that's famous, but like would you sometimes want a normal life? Or even just like one normal day? When you could walk without paps following you? Walk without fans asking for pictures or autographs. I really appreciate it when y'all do that by the way. Don't take it personally or anything and you guys can continue doing that."

"Well yeah. Again don't take it personally."

"But yeah that's kinda how everything started. The interview I mean. So then I was in my hotel room and I was bored cause my flight wasn't going to be in like 5 hours. I decided to watch Barely Lethal. You know it? With Dove Cameron and Hailee Steinfeld?"

"Oh yeah, great movie."

"So when I finished watching it I was like: 'Hey! Maybe I could do that!'. Well not fake my own death or anything but something similar. Going undercover. So basically I changed my name, appearance and all that to not get recognized by anyone."

"Where did you went?"

"I went to Regina. Great city, by the way! I was an exchange student from here."

"How was it?"

"It was great! Met some amazing people and it was a great experience. Um, I got the opportunity to go to high school! Which I gotta admit is greater than tutoring."

Laugh.

"It was really cool! I made great friends and made some amazing memories! And I guess there's another reason why I did that."

"What was it?"

"I wanted to make friends that were friends to me not because of my money or my fame, but me and I'm not saying that all of my friends are fake friends, but some of y'all are."

"There's always to be some fakes."

"You said it!"

High five.

"Before this gets finished, I want to say something. I'm sorry for the people that I hurt or something like that in Regina, but thank you! Thank you a thousand times for the amazing memories!"

"Well if that's all you gotta say, thank you for being here tonight!"

"Well thank you!"

We hugged.

"That was Ella Brown and after the break we'll be back with Simon Merriam!"

I sent a kiss and left the stage.

I went backstage and entered the room that I had for tonight to prepare myself.

I removed my heels.

"Aahhhh! This feels so good!"

I took my phone that was on the couch.

I picked a picture from my camera roll and posted it on instagram with the caption: Just explained where I was during all those months. Tune in tomorrow night on Last night with Bailey Jackson at 9 PM western time.
Thank you @allieroy @laylacharles @p_hellen @tho_colan @natemurphy for helping that dream of mine to come true! Love you guys so much!

I knew that their accounts were private so it didn't matter that I tagged them. The picture was taken when we were camping and we took a selfie together in front of the campfire. Like in my favorite picture of Dylan, Elyse and I, the fire was illuminating our faces. It was one happy moment.