10: LA, I'M BAAAAACCCKKKKK!

Picture of her dress for the event.

I'm gonna put the day and hours for the next 2-3 chapters so that I don't get confused and that you guys don't get confused
________

Wednesday, March 1st.
REGINA TIME: 3:05 AM.

Why do flights have to be so early?

WHYYYY???

It's like 3 in the morning and my flight is in 2 hours.

You're probably like: Why didn't you book your flight later then?

Well guess what?

I didn't book my flight, my agent did. Why she did it at this bloody time? I don't know.

Plus, I feel bad for Allie because she insisted that she drops me at the airport and then she still has to go to school.

Agh school! Don't know why I was so excited on the first day. It messed up my sleeping schedule.

But it's a good thing that she's dropping me because who could've taken my coat, I ain't bringing that in LA.

●●●

"See you in a week!" I say to Allie before hugging her.

"Bye Sav!"

She waves at me as I wave back and walk to the customs. After spending 30 minutes in the line, it's finally my turn. I went through with the woman for 5 minutes and then passed through security.

Not long after, I'm right in front of the food court.

Hmmm, Tim Hortons I'll miss you.

Sad that we don't have it in America.

"Hi, what would you like today?"

"I will take a sesame bagel with cream cheese inside and a medium-sized French Vanilla cappuccino."

"Ok, it'll be 5.64$."

I hand the money to the cashier.

"Here's your French Vanilla and please step aside for your bagel."

"Thank you!"

●●●

I look around for someone who has my 'name' on a sign and spot one of my drivers, Bart, holding one and walk over to him.

"Hey Bart! How are you?"

"Hello Ella! Good, you?"

"Good, good! The flight was good I guess." I say as I shrug at the last part. "But anyway, let's go! I have my father's event tonight to prepare for!"

He grabs my suitcase and we start walking to the parking lot. Once we reached the car, he opened the door for me and then proceeded to put my suitcase in the trunk. After that he got into the driver's seat and drove us home.

About an hour and thirty minutes later, we finally got to the mansion. Thankfully, there's always snacks in the car. I got out of the car and walked towards the door to see my sister, Sara, with her 4 year-old, Emma.

"Aunt Ellie!"

"Emma!" She ran into my arms and I caught her.