twelve- the truth about jeon jungkook (part 2.)

#mypresidentisBLACK

hello, yes that is the true fetus jungkook in the mm (basically how he would've looked in the past flashback chapter).

i feel like i'm becoming one of those authors that update once every other month lol

here we go (it's in 3rd person again)

TW: (almost) rape, murder

you don't have to read it, if you don't think you'll be able to handle it, just wait for the next update! :-)

-

september 1, 2003
jeon jungkook, age: 6

"let's play a game, jungkookie," jungkook's babysitter suggests, making the little boy light up. he rapidly nods his head. his babysitter was his real uncle from what the man said when he arrived after his adoptive's mother's brother left to get food, jungkook believed him.

he oddly resembled what foreigners called santa claus. except he had black hair with a bald spot, no beard, and didn't carry presents around.

"i like games! what kin'a game?" the excited six year old asks, bouncing up and down in his place on the plush sofa, unaware of the predatory gaze he was given.

"well, since it is your birthday, i guess we can play a special kind of game." the man eyes the young boy's tiny body, placing a fat hand on the boy's thin thigh. jungkook is unfazed as he rambles about the different types of games they could play. "wanna know the rules?"

"yes!" jungkook nods enthusiastically, getting distracted by the cartoon on the television.

"well first, we'll have a bath."

jungkook pouts, eyes still glued to the cartoon playing. "but i don't like baths, uncle."

the man's hand twitches, his eyes locked on the boy's pouty lips. "it's in the rules or we can't play the game, jungkook."

"alright then, uncle." jungkook unhappily gets up and runs in to the bathroom. the man hastily gets up, fixing his crotch.

he walks in seeing jungkook splashing in the bubble-filled water. having experience from drawing his own bath before when his adoptive mother was too tired and in pain from her work to do it herself.

"i see you've already started without me." the man interrupts his playing and jungkook looks up guiltily.

"sorry uncle, but i was 'cited to play with my toys!" he holds up a toy boat and a rubber duck. the man begins to undress, after closing the bathroom door behind him. he slides in the tub behind jungkook, sighing when he sinks in the water.

"it's alright, now come here, so i can wash your hair." jungkook pouts but leans back as his uncle pours water over his head, taking the strawberry-scented children's shampoo and lathering it in his hands before rubbing it in the boy's hair.

the only sounds are the splashing of jungkook's toys and the man's heavy breathing.

"lean your head back more, jungkook." jungkook immediately obeys, abandoning his toys. the man's eyes begin to trail the naked boy's body, licking his lips as he carefully poured water over his hair. jungkook sits up as his uncle reaches for the children's conditioner. "so, jungkook, how's school?"

"it's fun! my teacher is so cool! she brought candy for the whole class because we made a 100 on our tests and i made a new friend..." jungkook rambles, making the toy boat crash into the rubber duck. the man's hands, slowly travel down to his neck and then down his back.

"lean back, jungkook." he pours water on his hair and then the door to the bathroom opens. jungkook's adoptive mother sticks her head in.

"jungkook, honey, i'm home! are you alright? i heard an extra voice--" she yawns, making eye contact with jungkook's "uncle". an alert immediately going off in her head, when she saw that his hands were on jungkook's waist.

"i'm fine mommy! i'm with my uncle!" jungkook hums happily, still playing with his toys. she hastily runs and pulls the boy out of the water and shoves him behind her, pulling out a gun from her holster that she constantly forgets to take off. the stranger's hands instantly rose up as she aims the gun towards him.

"i don't know who you are, but i never knew anyone was foolish enough to break into a cop's house and attempt to rape my son! now, i'm gonna ask you this once, what were you doing here and where is my brother, you sick bastard?" she cocks the gun after he fails to answer within a minute, which made him very eager to talk.

"your brother left and had left the door unlocked, so i took the opportunity to--" his answer was cut off by a gunshot, a bullet lodging into his chest.

breathing heavily, the woman places the gun down on the bathroom counter. she swiftly turns around to face a naked, trembling, and sobbing jungkook. she takes a towel and drapes it over his shoulders, wrapping it around him, before pulling him into a hug.

"jungkookie, you're okay, he didn't touch you where he's not supposed to, right?" she asks, voice heavy with grief. jungkook hiccups, body still shaking with sobs.

"n-no, he just r-rubbed my back and touched my n-neck." jungkook manages between sobs, making his adoptive mom break into angry sobs. she was angry at the fact that he got into the house in the first place because of her delinquent brother, but at the same time she was relieved because she came home just in time. she burst into another fit of tears thinking of what would've happened if she hadn't made it in time.

"i'm sorry, jungkook, i'm so sorry." she sobbed into his tiny shoulder, apologetic about how this event would affect his future.

+

wow, i am so sorry for writing this

jungkook has a terrible past, but this will be the last flashback of his (for now)

i will attempt to make the next chapter more upbeat and as happy as i can make it

also, if you were curious as to what the hell i look like, you can check my instagram: jadahkills (although those pictures are hella old) and i posted a selfie in one of my other books (fools) in the last chapter :-))))

peace, love, and chicken grease