five- punishments

damn!!! namjoon!!!

fuCk. mE. uP.

-

i sat in the headmaster's office with an ice pack on my cheek. it was to 'soothe the bruise that would form,' bitch i never bruise. but it felt nice, so i kept it on. sitting next to me, was the bitch who had the audacity to put her hands on me.

min yushi.

like what the fuck bitch, your name is one letter away from being yoshi and you're gonna try to fight me?

hell no. that's why you got your ass beat, yoshi looking ass.

the headmaster looks between both of us and shakes his head. i don't know why though, it makes him look like a bobble head. i look behind me to make sure my witnesses are still there and i smile at them both. jimin and namjoon both give me a nervous smile and i chuckle to myself.

"so, what was the cause of this fight?" the headmaster asks and yoshi goes to answer, but i cut her off.

"it started when i was leaving the lounge thingy namjoon showed me and she was just waiting out there like a stalker and i tried to get around her and she stepped in front of me and i was like 'excuse me' and she didn't move, so i was like 'what's your problem?' and she was like 'you are' and i was like, okay who does she think she talking to now, but your son and jimin held me back before i could do anything and then yoshi slapped me and i got away from those two and beat her ass. plain and simple." i ended my rant with a smile. i hear jimin and namjoon attempt to cover their laugher and fail, miserably. the headmaster gives them a stern look that makes them shut up and he looks back at me.

"so, you're telling me yoshi-, i mean yushi, hit you first? is that true?" he asks with a raised eyebrow, trying to cover up his obvious slip up. i nod, biting my lip to hold back my laughter. i hope namjoon and jimin nodded also. i hear yoshi, stomp her foot in protest and i roll my eyes at the bitch. "okay, case ended. yushi, you're suspended for ten days. good bye."

yoshi squeals in protest, holding her own ice pack to her face. "that's not fair!"

"i don't care, min yushi. i don't want to see your face for the next ten days. good bye." she harrumphs and stands up, before leaving in a childish manner.

"as for you, ms. marshall," i turn to face him, mouth open, pointing to myself with my free hand. he nods and i sigh, slumping in the seat. i knew i wasn't getting out of this home-free. "you will be helping out in the library after school, starting tomorrow, for the next three days."

i tilt my head to the side. that won't be so bad, at least i get to see jenny. i nod, accepting my punishment.

"you may leave." i stand up, with the ice pack still placed on my cheek. jimin follows, holding my book bag. namjoon follows also for some reason. i stretch when i'm outside of the office, yawning.

"well, that was interesting." i say, scratching my head. namjoon agrees, while jimin calls my dad to pick us up. "hey, i have to use the restroom, so i'll be back."

they wave me off and i scoff. rude!

i walk to the nearest bathroom which happens to be in the library, i find that weird.

after doing my business, i wash and dry my hands, exiting the restroom. i massage my shoulder, getting rid of the ice pack. i must've hit her harder than i thought, i think to myself, laughing.

"hey cookie!" a familiar voice greets and jenny comes in to view.

"hey jen! what's up?" i ask, walking up to her. she shrugs, picking at her nails, walking closer to me so she can hook her elbow with mine.

"nothing much. i heard you got into a fight."

"yeah just some bitch named yoshi or some shit like that."

"min yushi?" jenny asks, eyes wide like she saw a ghost. her skin growing paler. i shrug.

"yeah, why?" i ask nonchalantly. why is the bitch so scary to people? she's about as scary as a fly.

"her brother...is min yoongi."

"okay and?"

"min yoongi is a notorious gang banger."

"okay and?"

"he's going to beat your ass for laying a hand on his sister." she says slowly as if she's talking to a child. i rest my hand on my hip, eyebrow raised. my fists are bisexual, they don't care what gender they hit!

"first of all, she hit me first! i don't play that shit, all my life i had to fight, i'll kill him dead fo' i ever let him beat me."

"did you get that from a movie?" jenny asks, trying not to laugh. i nod.

"yes--no, i'm not telling you, so you can go around quoting it and get your lil 90 pound ass beat."

"actually, i'm 52 kilograms--"

"and i'm 55 kilograms, big difference."