three- limp noodle

lmao @ the title

it's gonna b gr8

double update bc the last chapter was lame :-(

-

the bell rang signalling that it was time for me to go to chemistry. i sighed and got up from my spot at the table. i smiled at jenny and she smiled back.

"what class do you have next?"

"chemistry. you?"

"english."

"good luck!"

"thanks fam."

we both headed to the entrance of the library, then went our separate ways. i sighed, unhappily because now i don't know where jimin is and i have chemistry. math and science together? someone hates me.

as i was walking so gracefully, some tall idiot walks into me and i end up on the floor. i stand up quite angrily as he starts to walk away as if he didn't just rugby tackle me.

"hey! watch where you're going you limp noodle!" i shout loud enough to grab his attention. he slowly turns around and holy shit he's hot. he looks down at me, uninterested. silver bangs covering his eyebrows.

"well, i would've noticed you if you weren't so short, short stack." my mind goes blank and when i gain my senses, i laugh mentally. short stack? never mind, he's not that cute anymore.

"short stack? how original." i snort and cross my arms. i seem to notice we have a little audience and smirk to myself.

"shut up, you're like 4 feet tall."

"actually, i'm five feet and a half." (true story *tear*)

"like that makes it any better, small fry." he snorts and ooh's echo in the hall. i'm starting to think they've never actually seen a fight here.

"you have the originality of a tree." i look him up and down, sizing him. just in case he wants to throw hands. "and the height of one also."

"you know you're really sassy, right? i like you. the name's kim namjoon." he holds his hand out. the crowd is basically in awe because apparently this kid is 'bad news.' i'm pretty sure having the height of a basket ball globe doesn't make you bad news though. plus, if he is, i happen to like bad news.

"thanks, i'm cookie marshall." and then our hands meet in a handshake and the crowd is still staring at us as if we're beyoncé and jay z. although, he happens to look hella better than jay z.

"cool. speaking of cookies, i want one now." he pats his stomach as it lets out the most ferocious growl and i laugh as we exit the crowd, who have seemed to be glued to their spots.

"i just noticed you were speaking english the whole time. lol at my brain."

"did you just say lol?"

***

needless to say, i was at least 20 minutes late to chemistry. it was namjoon's fault though! he insisted we stopped for cookies from the cafeteria. although, they were bomb cookies and he has chemistry with me, we were very late, and very much in trouble.

well, not me since i'm new, but it was hella funny to see namjoon get smacked on the back of the head. i suppressed my laughter as she pointed to my seat and quite ironically, namjoon was my seat partner.

"i hate you." he muttered as soon as he sat down, long legs straddling the stool. when he placed his book bag on the tiled floor and turned to face me, i smiled up at him, innocently.

"well, i love you~" i cooed in the cutest voice i could muster, poking my cheek where my dimple would be located. he blushed a bright red, looking at the board and i chuckled, mentally high-fiving myself, deciding take it a step forward. i leaned my head on his shoulder and he jumped, making me giggle. "say it back, say it~"

"i love you too." he mumbled, his whole face red. i laughed.

"i know you do, best friend." i winked, nudging his shoulder. he waved me off as the teacher started talking. i pouted, but paid attention to the teacher.

i started to fall asleep as she started to explain the periodic table, but namjoon poked me in the cheek. i glared at him and he looked away, humming.

"leave me alone, you limp noodle."

"fight me, short stack."

"fuck off, tree limb."

"make me, small fry."

i smiled sweetly at him and he looked scared as i pushed him off of the stool. the teacher stopped teaching and the whole class had their attention on us, or namely the boy on the floor. i shrugged innocently as the class burst into laughter.

"what is going on? namjoon get off of the floor!"

"i don't know, ma'am. i was listening to you and namjoon just fell, maybe the stool is broken?" i asked innocently. i could feel namjoon glare at me, but i just smiled.

"alright, since there are no more stools, you two are going to have to share." she sighed, putting her hand on her hip. namjoon and i look at each other, indifferently

"how is that going to work?" namjoon asks like the smart bean he is. i roll my eyes at him.

"i don't know and i don't care! let her sit on your lap or something." the teacher says annoyed. i shrug and get up from the stool. namjoon sits and i hop on his lap, i get comfy and focus on the teacher. "well, now that, that is over--get out your notebooks."

+

that teacher would be me lol

anyone shipping namjoon and cookie?

or no?

too bad because this is a yoongi story

congrats you just played urself :-))))