one- let's go to hell

first chapter bc its wednesday!!

i'm so excited

sorry pls continue

-

breathing in the 'fresh' air of korea, i looked at my new stepbrother weirdly. he just looked at me and copied my actions. i rolled the car window up and rolled my eyes at him.

"ah, i just love the sweet smell of pollutants and korean dishes." he smiled, puffing chest out as much as he could before he got pushed back by the seatbelt that restricted him.

"that must be a one-sided love then." i snickered, looking at the scenery outside. buildings, buildings, and oh look! another building.

"cookie!" my father called sternly from the front seat, a frown set on his face.

"yes daddy?"

"be nice!" ever since he's gotten remarried to a woman i met on their wedding day, including her son, he's been wanting me to be nice and not pick on jimin because he's my new brother.

whatever that means.

i pouted.

"...fine."

"it's okay, tony!" jimin cut in, with a bright smile and his mother turned to my dad with an understanding smile.

"cookie might just be missing the country." his mother smiled, a teasing tone in her words. i rolled my eyes.

"yeah, well, here we are." my father exclaims, cutting off the car. i look out the window and my jaw drops.

"this place looks-" i start, totally ready to roast this place, but i'm cut off by jimin.

"amazing!"

"dangerous."

we all slowly make our way out of the car. standing in front of a three hundred year old wooden house that looks like it could fall at any time.

"it just needs a little love and affection, that's all." my dad smiles, hugging yejin, jimin's mother, to his chest, rubbing her upper arm. i suppress a gag and turn back to the dangerous place he wants us to call home.

"it needs more than that. it needs caution tapes everywhere." i exclaim, pointing at a hole in the roof and a broken board in the steps. everyone just laughs, ignoring the danger magnet.

"every-fucking-time! if you want to die then fine! i'd rather stay in a hotel." i deadpan and again, i'm ignored by the parentals, but jimin wraps his arm around my shoulder in an attempt of comfort. i groan.

***

"get up!" i hear the—surprisingly—cheery voice of my father. the door to my room creaks open. yes, i was forced to choose to either sleep in this dangerous house or sleep outside. i was totally going to sleep outside, but my dad made me sleep in my 'room'. the only thing that made it look like a room was the bed and a dresser. "get up, get up, get up!"

"i'm not getting up until the rest of the furniture arrives!" i shout, hiding under my purple comforter. i hear footsteps and the next thing i know, my ankle is being grabbed and i get a face full of carpet. i groan at the tremendous amount of pain in my forehead.

"should've got up when i told you too." i can hear the smirk in my father's voice as i sit up, glaring at the brown carpet. he skips out of the room, humming and i plan his demise. he will pay! i rub my hands together, mischievously, cackling like a mad scientist.

"mom! tony! cookie is doing that evil thing again!" jimin shouts as he walks past my room. i lift my middle finger up to where he was.

i hear a faint 'cookie, stop being weird!' and i pout, crossing my arms.

"when jimin's being weird i never complain, but nooo when cookie's weird the whole world is going to explode!"

"stop being dramatic!" i glare at the wall because it's obviously its fault for being so hideous. i hate being the oldest sibling.

***

"have a good day!" my dad shouts at jimin and i. jimin waves at him and i cross my arms, still upset about this morning. but, i'm still a daddy's girl, so i wave too, nonetheless. my dad then proceeds to pull out from the curb and drive like a maniac. why does yejin let him drive?

"it's our second day in korea and they throw us in school. how nice." i scowl and jimin nods because he doesn't understand sarcasm apparently. i roll my eyes at him and he grabs my arm to pull me towards the school. "i mean look at this—i'm wearing a uniform! what am i? catholic?"

"well, i think we look cute!" jimin pouts, looking down at his navy blue uniform slacks and black shoes. i snort.

"you may look cute, but i look like a hooker!" i complain, looking down at the skirt. it was two times to small because they can't get sizes right because i clearly asked for a medium and they gave me an extra small. jimin looks at my outfit with distaste and hands me his uniform blazer.

"here, i don't want boys looking at my sister's butt." i thank him and tie it around my waist. "you look cute. are you ready?"

he held out his elbow like the goofy, yet gentleman he was. i curtsied, laughing, and hooked my elbow with his. "as ready as i'll ever be, let's go to hell."

+

first chapter complete

so, how are you liking it so far?

any comments about the characters so far?

cookie's character is based off of me, oops

i do not regret anything

peace