four- bitch thought she had hands

this is when it starts to get juicy

muahahaha

-

namjoon's lap was actually very comfortable, 10/10 would recommend. as happy as i was to get the hell out of chemistry i realized that i had three more periods left. i groaned and namjoon stared at me with confusion.

"what's with you?" he asks, with his arm causally around my shoulder. i leaned into him, ignoring the stares as always.

"i have three more classes." i groan again and he laughs at me. i pout. "it's not funny!"

"yes it is! if you don't want to go then skip, dummy." he says like it's the most nonchalant thing in the entire world. i stare at him with an emotionless face. "what?"

"why the hell would you suggest that?" i ask him. he shrugs like it's not a big deal. well, it's a big deal when you have an overprotective and strict dad that would not hesitate to put a tracking device in you.

"i thought it would be a good idea?" he questions, scratching his head and i think his IQ may be a little below what he said it was.

"yeah, that wasn't a good idea." i sigh and then i decide to throw caution to the wind. would i rather be in a classroom for the next 3 hours? no. "but who the hell cares! let's go!"

"i have a place in mind." namjoon smirks before grabbing my hand and pulling me along with him.

***

"um, namjoon. why are we at the girls bathroom?" i ask him bewildered. is he actually a girl? have i been using the wrong pronouns this entire time?! is that why he doesn't seem that interested?

"whatever you're thinking, stop." he says seriously. i raise my hands in defense. well, when he puts it that way... "seriously, stop."

"i can't, you put the thought it my head by bringing me here!" i whine. who does he think he is to tell me to stop thinking? my father? no! but, he can be my daddy though. i giggle to myself.

"cookie." he deadpans and i stand up straight, a serious look on my face. damn, daddy.

"sorry." i smile apologetically. he opens the door to reveal a sort of lounge spot. my mouth drops open. is that a karaoke machine?

"this is where i reside, when school tires me." he says, leaning against the doorframe. i nod understandingly. Lord knows i could use one of these things. "sometimes being the head master's son has its perks."

"cool." i follow him into the room and sit down in one of the colorful bean bags. i look around the room, impressed by all of the trinkets and impressive decorations. i am however unimpressed when i see a couple of playboy magazines and posters. i hope jimin's okay though, sometimes he gets the feeling that he's been abandoned and that leaves him in a puddle of emotions.

"relax, if we get caught, my dad won't do anything. he's really chill." namjoon reassures me for some reason, but i nod anyways. leaning back in the chair, i somehow fall asleep.

***

"wake up, cookie!" a deep voice screams in my ear and i jolt up, screaming also. i hear laughter and look to see jimin and namjoon laughing like they're the best of friends. i glare at the both of them, crossing my arms.

"have you lost your damn minds!" i shout, standing up, and grabbing my book bag. jimin nods and i smack the back of his head. i pinch namjoon because he was the one who almost caused me to go deaf.

"ow!" they whine, rubbing their injuries and i just flip them off, walking out of the lounge and straight into someone else.

"my bad, fam." i say and try to walk around them, but they step in front of me again. i look up to see a girl with pale skin and silver hair, blocking my way. i smile falsely. "excuse me."

i try walking around her, but she steps in front of me, again. "bitch, i said excuse me. do you not know what that means?"

"i know perfectly well what that means." the bitch has the nerve to innocently smile down at me with her hands behind her back. like, that's my thing, bitch.

"then get to stepping, duh." i raise my eyebrow at her and she smiles harder. my heart is telling me to bulldoze this bitch, while my brain is also telling me to bulldoze this bitch.

"no." that's it i'm getting mad!

"what the hell is your problem?" i shout at her and a crowd starts forming. she crosses her arms as two girls emerge from the crowd and stand behind her on both sides. oh, i see, this is a mean girls, wanna-be bitch.

"you are." i am so tempted to jump on this bitch, but my soul and the fact that somehow jimin and namjoon managed to get a hold of me to try and stop me before i could do anything.

"what the hell did i do to you? you winnie the pooh looking bitch." okay, maybe i didn't say the last part, but i am a child of God and this bitch is about to make me sin.

"stay the hell away from my oppa!" she said and smacked me. i swear i saw red as she walked away, with her little bitches behind her. i tore away from namjoon and jimin and chased the bitch down, jumping on her. i punched and kicked and kicked and punched, before i was lifted off of her.

"let me back at her! she's gonna learn who she's messing with today!" i yell, trying to get back to the girl who was currently being taken to the nurse.

"calm down, cookie." namjoon says, holding me back. i slow my breathing and my vision turns back to normal. he turns me around and checks me for bruises.

"there's nothing wrong with me boy, now about that bitch, did i get her good?" i ask as i'm also taken to the nurse, jimin following behind both namjoon and i. namjoon nods and i cheer, stopping when i feel a pain in my right cheek. "shit ow. bitch thought she had hands, too."

+

so that fight scene, amirite or amirite?

i have no idea who min yushi is going to be played by, any suggestions?

help me pls guise :'-(

thanks

peace, love, and chicken grease