Always Cannot Be Forgotten

Ariana laid in bed next to Justin, in a different room than the fourth floor one and the one he slept in before he had returned. He was so reluctant of her seeing it and Ariana didn't know why. She had said it was fine, because she was a little scared of what was in there, but she just went with it.

She nuzzled herself into his neck and whispered, "What was that? Earlier in the other room, with Julian?"

Justin wrapped his arm around Ariana and shrugged, "I don't really know either. I just- well- I have had dreams about him- and it's totally irrational. I can't call it back exactly- I guess that's why I didn't notice at first, but Julian just... I've seen him before."

"The father of my son and my son are crazy," Ariana mumbled, burying her face in his neck.

Justin laughed, "Hey- I'm right here, Ari."

"I know," Ariana smiled, kissing the underside of his jaw, "and I'm glad about that. I want to be together with you until-"

Justin interrupted her, "There is no until. I'll love you through heaven Ari- I'll love you through an infinity amount of heavens."

"Or hells," Ariana said, rubbing his bare chest under the sheets, "we've been pretty bad, Justin. I hurt you so much and you- well- I know what you still do."

"What's that?" Justin frowned.

Ariana sighed, "You party all the time and get drunk and do drugs and-"

"Hey," Justin smiled pulling her on top of him so that she now rested on his chest, "I'm done with that life. I have been since you and Julian came back into my world."

Ariana squinted her eyes, "Ever since? Do you promise?"

Oh shit. Justin forgot that night on his birthday, when he had no idea what in the hell even happened. There was silence and Ariana's heart fell. This wasn't good at all. 

She started crying and trying to push off of Justin's body.

He wrapped his arms around her tighter and frowned, "Ari- no! I love you! I haven't done anything since you and Julian came. I promise."

Ariana sniffled, "You scared me. You know- the whole time I was gone, I couldn't think of anyone but you. And there were so many guys that did things and I just didn't know what to do-"

Justin rubbed her back reassuringly, "We're going to go back to that place one day and you tell me exactly what happened. You tell me everything, Ariana. I'm going to catch those bastards."

She shook her head, "No- I don't want to go back there, Justin- I'm scared."

Justin frowned, "Ariana, it hurts me to see you sad. Honey, I'll protect you and Julian. You guys are safe now. I would never let anyone lay a hand on you."

Ariana nodded and pressed her cheek onto his pecs, muscular and hard. Justin's hand brushed her face and the two closed their eyes, drifting off to sleep.

~

"Yay!" Julian smiled, jumping up and down, "I get to miss school!"

Ariana grinned and crossed her arms, "Don't get used to this, Mister. You're just getting a check up."

Justin hugged Ariana from behind and smiled, "Mommy's such a pooper- right? Urgh- she has no idea how school is."

Julian nodded furiously. School was so mean to him. That day, even Henderson and Chad had been a bit taken aback and Alice couldn't meet him in the eye. Neil just called him an Alien-baby because of his far set eyes in the picture.

Julian turned towards the kitchen and headed that way to the fridge.

Ariana poked his cheek, "Justin- go get dressed." His bare chest was pressing against Ariana's back and she was wearing one of Justin's big shirts with an old pair of shorts she had left at his house a long, long time ago. And she was surprised he had never gotten rid of it.

"Not going to put on a shirt if I don't have to," Justin grinned.

"Well," Ariana sighed, "you can't just wear nothing but sweats all day!"

Justin frowned, "Julian's just wearing boxers!"

And it was true. The five year old was just in his underwear. He directed his attention towards the 25 and 26 year old and smiled, tilting his head, "Yeah, but I'm five."

Ariana giggled and Justin laughed. Julian's short self pulled at the fridge doors and couldn't open them still.

Justin kissed Ariana on the cheek before headed over to Julian and pulling open the fridge door for his son. Justin reached into there and pulled out orange juice. Julian tugged at the freezer door and said, "This one too, please Justin."

He nodded and opened the freezer door.

Julian reached in and got the frozen waffles.

"How'd you know-" Justin grinned, amazed.

"You still kept them there," Ariana smiled, and Justin's attention directed towards her. She continued, "I was showing Julian around the house that night on his birthday and I said-"

Julian interrupted her, "Mommy said, 'Hm, I wonder if Justin still keeps waffles in the freezer on the second to last shelf. He loved those things. We'd eat them for breakfast all the time if it wasn't pancakes or poptarts.' Mommy opened the door and it was there!"

Justin "wow"ed. Okay, this kid is some kind of whiz. He just was so mature and adorable in every way that Justin was sometimes forgetting that Julian was his son, a reality and not some kind of made up main character in a perfect kid's show. He was just so unimaginably perfect.

Julian pushed the barstool in front of the toaster and put in two waffles at a time.

Ariana smiled when Justin looked over at her with a surprised face. She nodded, "That's my son."

Justin whispered and pulled her close, "Ours."

Julian didn't hear a thing and got off the stool, now getting the honey from a lower cabinent. He tsked, "Justin, you know, if my mommy can remember where something is, that means it has been there for a long time. Or else she has no idea."

Ariana pouted, "Julian!"

Justin grinned, "You are totally right, kid. Your mom's a forgetful soul. But she knows that everything in this house was, has been, will be this way."

Ariana looked at him with hopeful, wide eyes, "Will be- always?"

Justin nodded and laughed at her doe-eyes, "So you never forget- always."

*IT'D BE AWESOME IF YOU COULD JUST CLICKITYCLACK THAT VOTE BUTTON :) AND COMMENT <3 

Question- What got y'all into Jariana? Comment that shiz below!!