Never Let Go I Still Love

The moment was completely tense. Even Julian was unmoving for a second. But he stood up and held Ariana's hand, tugging at her fingers.

"Mommy," Julian smiled, "I know what cake I want. It's the purple one-"

Thoughts ran in Justin's mind faster than the speed of sound. Ariana Grande was this boy's mother? Why? What? When? Who's the father? Why didn't he know? Is this part of the reason that one summer she just disappeared?

He noticed her under-eye bags. She was still beautiful as ever, but she looked to tired. So worked. He just wanted to protect her now and tell her it was going to be alright. She needed someone.

Justin stood up and Ariana grabbed Julian's hand and turned around, pulling them out the door.

"Ariana!" Justin finally found his voice.

She sped-walked across the street, ignoring every question from Julian's mouth.

"It's the guy from the photos, Mommy," he smiled, "I found him. I know you said it'd be too hard- but I knew, Mommy."

She just squeezed his hand as she started up even quicker.

Justin burst out of Cakes and Candles and looked round to see Ariana and Julian, who was looking back at him. He ran over and Ariana tried to escape him, but he grabbed her hand.

"Ariana," he sighed, "I- I 've missed you. Where have you been? You have a kid? Why did you run away?" Each question grew fiercer

She looked into his eyes and tried to smile, "Julian's here right now. Can we catch up sometime later?" Ariana turned around to left when Julian slipped from her grip and ran to Justin.

"Justin," Julian beamed, "come to my birthday party. It'll be fun. I promise. There'll be balloons and stuff. You'll like it!"

"Julian!" Ariana scolded, "This is a parking lot! You have to hold my hand, or else something dangerous could happen."

"Okay, Mommy," he groaned and returned to her.

"Um-" Justin smiled awkwardly, "I'll definitely make it- when and where?"

"March 1st, at 4 o'clock PM," Julian answered matter of factly, "at my apartment, 21 MoonLay Way, 3rd floor."

"Sure," Justin grinned and waved before he walked away, a bit dazed.

~

Ariana wanted to scream, but she knew that she'd better be mature for Julian's sake. The car was full of heavy silence.

She could remember the last solid, sober time she'd spent with Justin that afternoon on the beach. It was the only memory that kept her from deteriorating for years, that, and Julian.

Julian was sitting there quietly, having got the hint his mother was deep in thought and rather'd not speak.

Ariana missed his round brown eyes again right after she saw them. She wanted them again right now. She thought she'd have gotten over the boy by now- but God! He was and still is gorgeous. He really was only 25, and she 26 now.

They really were still so young but she knew she had changed a far way along and she could see in just his appearance he'd changed much too,

After she'd disappeared, Ariana kept herself and Julian from all things Bieber. She wanted that image out of her mind, but just now, it all came back. Seeing this new Justin in the contrast of her old love made her want to cry. He looked exhausted and grown. Not the crazy, wild yet soft and caring Justin she knew and loved with all of her heart. And even still now, she loved.

~

Justin's car sped down the road, cutting off a few. He knew his reckless speeding would anger his mother- and it did.

"Justin!" Pattie frowned, "What in the Lord's name is wrong with you? I got your cash and you bought the cake, you get on the car, don't say a word to me, take the wheel away, and drive like a maniac. Tell me now what is wrong."

"Everything," Justin answered, "nothing. I got her back. I didn't get all of her back and I got something new, but I got her back. And now I'm never letting go."

*COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE- IT REALLY HELPS!

Picture is of one beautiful Justin Drew Bieber.