Remembering and Missing and Loving

Julian woke up to the smell of pancakes cooking.

"Oh boy..." he grinned and sat up from the bed. He rubbed his eyes and ran down stairs.

Ariana turned around and saw her boy sprinting toward her- big brown eyes and bed-head hair.

She intercepted him in a hug before he could reach the kitchen- so he wouldn't be in contact with any situation which involved him getting hurt or burned.

She's had to deal with tons of medical emergencies from him before and each time it nearly broke her heart seeing him in pain.

Ariana kissed him on the head.

"So it wasn't a dream!" Julian gasped, looking around at the huge house.

Ariana grinned, "No, baby. This is real, honey. You better believe it."

"Julian, sweetie!" Pattie called him over from the couch, "Why don't we watch 'Spongebob' together?" 

Julian yelped, "Oh boy!" and scurried over.

Ariana smiled and went back to the stove.

~

Justin ruffled his hair in the mirror.

"C'mon, boy," he groaned to himself, "you've dealt with hang-overs before..."

Justin's body was so used to the hard-core partying that hangovers were usually non-existent for him. But there was a feeling he couldn't shake.

 He heard Ariana's beautiful voice from downstairs and the migraine was swept away, fresh air came through each breath. This is his life now. He could hardly believe it.

Justin ran fast downstairs as Ariana slipped the pancakes onto Julian's plate. 

She laughed when she saw his crazy hair and his wide eyes and his excited smile. It reminded her of... Julian.

"Ariana!" Justin shrieked and wrapped her in his arms, "Mm, I've missed you so much... ugh stay here forever."

Ariana blushed and looked over at Julian, a bit embarrassed.

Justin blushed and gave the little boy a slight wave.

"Uh, duh," Julian smiled, using his fork to shove a pancake into his mouth, partially paying attention to 'Spongebob' still, "that is why she makes pancakes. Mommy said that's the rule- if she makes pancakes, we are staying there more than a month."

Justin frowned and looked at Ariana, "More than a month if you cook pancakes?"

Ariana sighed and whispered, "We moved a lot, Justin... I couldn't afford a lot of places..."

Julian whispered too, "I'm right here, guys... hello?"

Justin gave a laugh. This kid is surely cynical. Must be from his tough life. 

He rubbed Julian on the head, "Buddy- this is more than a month for sure- more than a year- this is until you're 18! I'm your home from now on, Julian."

 Ariana smiled proudly at Justin and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Look at you, Justin- all grown up are we?"

Justin gave her a grin.

Julian made an "ick" face and went to sit with Pattie, who was extremely amused.

Pattie had volunteered to take Julian out for some bonding for the day so Ariana and Justin could "talk". Ariana knew what this meant.

Justin and Ariana waved as Pattie closed her car door. Julian waved back.

"Bye, baby! We'll open the presents when you come back! Bye, Pattie- um- Mom!" Ariana yelled.

Justin gave her a goofy grin, "Mom?"

Ariana hmphfed and stuck her tongue out at him, "That's right- I'm her favorite child."

He smirked and closed the door at Pattie and Julian drove away, "I thought having a kid would make you act less like one, but looks like you're still a little Grande."

~

Justin led her up the third flight of stairs.

"This is the fourth floor!" Ariana giggled and looked around at the counters and paintings and mirrors in the corridor, "Oh my God- everything looks exactly the same!"

"Because," Justin grinned, squeezing the hand he was holding, "I've been the only one up here since you've been gone... oh how I've missed you, Ariana."

She looked onto his hazel eyes and sighed, "I missed you so much, too, Justin."

He lit up again, "Let me show you the room."

She went inside his room- well more like their room.

They used to spend all day hanging out in here, just doing dumb sh*t. Like Ariana once taught Justin how to braid hair and he loved it- well- it was kind of Justin's excuse to touch her soft hair.

Ariana stepped inside and she started crying.

Justin smiled, "Ariana, don't cry or I will, too. C'mon girl..."

She couldn't take it anymore. All this pressure- Justin had to know and she had to relieve everything she's hidden for years in hopes it would do anyone good- which it didn't as she had found out.

 Ariana turned around and gripped Justin's shirt.

"Ari, what are you-" 

Justin's words were cut off by her lips.

Those beautiful lips.

Justin's eyes teared. He's waited so long for this- he thought it would never come and now the goddess of his dreams was kissing him. He pushed back into the kiss, no longer gentle, but full of meaning and wanting and longing of years and years.

Ariana smiled at him when they both finally released for a breath, her eyes wet, "Justin I love you so much. Please say you love me, too."

"With no doubt," he grinned holding her around her waist, "I love you, Ariana Grande. I love you, I love you, I love you- don't leave me."

Ariana sighed, "No- never again... but you might after I tell you what happened. I'm so sorry, Justin, this is all my fault..."

*IT'D BE AWESOME IF YOU COULD JUST CLICKITYCLACK THAT VOTE BUTTON :) AND COMMENT <3

Also- @JustinsAriana- You are batsh*t craycray!!! I love your story and a bunch of other people, too! Why you got to ground it because of me?! I'm already mad enough at myself and I'm scared some other people will be after me... D: AFRAID!!!

@bleuu42 is an awesome writer with an Ariana Grande fic and I reccommend you check her out- her story's new, so it hasn't gotten too many reads yet!