Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen: Somethings revealed ...

    The air crackls with tension as Korosu stares at Leo- who was no longer himself, but controled by a devil. A devil that was apperently Lucifer's brother. 

Is that even possible? Korosu hisses in disbelief, her eyes trained on those black eyes. She knew the story behind the angel that fell from heaven, the angel that God loved more than others but not enough. In those stories Korosu had never heard of Lucifer having a brother (except for the obvous other angels, but those angels hadn't been demons or devils). Maybe she should have paid attention when her parents forced her to go to church all those years ago.

It's entirely possible. You humans have only touched the surface of what truly goes on with beings like us. Lucifer growls, his anger not directed toward her.

Korosu wasn't certian since she couldn't see him (the whole 'you won't be able to handle my true form' coming into play) but she was sure his eyes were glowing a fiery red and his lips were pulled into a snarl. Was this the reason why Leo seemed to get agitated whenever she was near him? Probably, but Korosu was still trying to wrap her mind around the fact that her Devil had a brother. And that he hadn't told her.

"My, you're certainly a pretty one." Demonic Leo grins. It was eerie considering it was Leo's face staring at her but an entirely different person all together.

Lucifer's fucking brother for that matter. Her body freezes, muscles coiling, and eyes regarding the being before her through narrowed eyes.

"It's no wonder my brother was entranced by you." Leo sneers.

Lucifer's presence thickens, becoming suffocating. Leo twitches, growling. His pitch black eyes flick about the room, trying to pinpoint Lucifer. She could feel Lucifer's arms tighten around her (when they had gotten around her, Korosu wasn't sure) and the power surges between the two.

"Why?" She edges slightly away.

No ... Korosu wasn't afraid of Leo ... she just didn't feel like being so close to something that made her shiver in not so good ways (also, Lucifer was slowly beginning to suffocate her).

I am not suffocating you. He growls irritably, voice husky in suppressed anger. I'm making sure this power hungry asshole doesn't do anything to you.

I can take care of myself, Lucifer.

That I don't doubt. Lucifer sniffs. He was acting like an overprotective boyfriend.

Korosu huffs, arms crossing over her chest and glares at Leo- Demonic Leo. Why are things never simple?

"Why what, little play thing?"

"Why the fuck are you inside Leo?" Why didn't you choose Eiichi?

Demonic Leo smiles slowly, black eyes blinking lazily. "Such a curious little thing, aren't you? If I were inside your pretty little head you would understand true power."

True power? Was power the only thing people could focus on? At this freaking point she just wanted to know what the hell was going on and how the hell she could find Matsu and kick his sorry ass- and at this point, maybe even kick Lucifer's too while she was at it.

And break the curse, Lucifer adds bitterly.

Ah ... and break the curse ... but did Korosu really want to break the curse? Not now, Korosu! she scolds herself. Especially not when there were two demonic beings in the same place with the ability to more than likely read her mind.