Pain

Jahni sat down in her bed her blue tooth speaker blasting her favorite songs while she strightened her bangs and slick back the rest if her short hair. It was a normal day for her or similar. She was going to her first bring me the horizon concert. Her beartooth cut off went well with her rebel eight hat so she grabbed it and left for the door. The drive was short to shrine auditorium and the line was long. She snickered walking stright past everyone to the VIP line. Her arm slightly irritated but she ignored it just assuming it was her flannel brush against her new tattoo. The closer she got to the band the more it burned. She knew what that when it started burning and assumed her mate was some one who uad went through the line. Finally her turn came up and she couldn't be happier. She went through hugs with the band and small talk. Soon her face contorted with pain as she grasped her arm tightly waiting for pain to subside. As soon as it was over she was met with worried looks.

"Are you okay love?" Jordan met her gaze.

"Um yea just a slight burning sensation on my arm I'll be fine just ignor it." Jahni gave a smile.

She continued on and took her pictures. As soon as she walked away the burning sensation came back but stronger. This time a groan of pain left her mouth as she willed the pain away. It felt as is her skin was being burned and she was just holding it over fire.

"Love you not okay her let us help." Jordan was  quick to say.

He stared at the mark on her knowing he's seen some where before.

"I think I know who you match with come with me." He gave a small smile.