Chapter 35: 4 months

"I can't believe that you've lived with Yato for four months already and you've been dating for one month. So cute, Y/N.That's so special" Said Yokou smiling at me. "Whatever it's not that big of a deal you know." I said laughing. "Oh but it is." She said hugging me. If only she knew that Yato has actualy been ignoring me for the whole day then I guess it is special. "So what do you wanna do today?" She asked me. "Anything really. I'm not to fussy so you can choose." I said and tied my hair up. She laughed. "Okay then. Lets go to the park. I want to show you something." She said and grabbed my hand. I gasped. "Why do you always hav eto pull me?" I asked frustrated. She giggled. "Just come on!" She shouted and dragged me along like she always does.

Yato Pov

I was currently sitting with Kofu and the grumpy old man. "You know Yati,I've noticed that you haven't even said one word to Y/N today." She said and poured me some tea. I sighed. "I know. I just have a lot on my mind. It feels like I need to see someone." I said and sat up. "Then why don't you go see the person?" Daikoku asked walking to the kitchen. "I can't." I said and sipped my tea. Kofuko gasped. "Yato. Don't tell me who I think you're talking about seeing." She sat down and looked at my face. She was right but I can't face him. "Look, i'm not planning on it. I just feel that somethings wrong." I said and layed back. "Whatever you do don't go." Kofu slightly whispered. "Yeah." I agreed and closed my eyes.

Your POV

Yokou took me to the park where children were playing. "Okay. We're here." She said and looked around. So we're watching children play? How stalkerish. "All we need to do now is go there." She said ran away. I ran after her and found myself in a garden full of flowers. "Wow. Its so pretty." I said in amazment. "Thank you." Said someons in the corner. I looked at a man busy planting some flowers. "Y/n, this is ny friend Dye. Dye meet Y/N and Y/N meet Dye." She said and we shook hands. "Nice to meet you." He said and carried on planting. "You too." I said and smiled. "I want you to pick some flowers please." She said and I sighed. "Fine." I said and smiled. It wasn't like I was doing anything today so it didn't really matter. After watering plants, picking flowers and planting new one I had to go back to the shrine. "Bye. I have to get going before Yato freaks out." I said and she laughed. "Okay bye." She said and waved. I walked and it began to get a bit dark. I started running and soon came to the shrine. "Hey." I said as I walked inside. Everyone greeted except for Yato of course. What's his problem?

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*