Chapter 23: Talk freely

"Hey, Yato." I said in my morning tone and walked to the well. "Hey." He said in a raspy voice that echoed through my mind. I drank some water and then sat on the steps. "Are we going to train today?" I asked him. "Naa...it's okay. My stomach still hurts from yesterday." He moaned and I lightly punched his arm. He smiled and stood up walking along the shrine. "Yato, where you're going?" I asked and followed him. "I wanted to show you something." He said. "But...how did you know I would follow you?" I asked laughing. Yato scratched his head. "Well...I had a hunch." He said and smiled.

"Anyway what did you wanna show me?" I asked as we still walked around the shrine. "This,surprize!" Yato shouted at me. Yato...wow. It was the most beautiful tree that I've ever seen. "Yato..." I said and lost my words. "I know hey. I knew you'd like it." He said and rubbed my head. I laughed but, then I saw something hanging from the branch. I walked closer to it as Yato followed. "Yato did you put that up?" I ask him. "Yeah." He said and put his arm around my shoulders. It was a peice of wood and something was craved into it. It said 'Be brave,take a stand and talk freely.' He carved that for me? "Thank you, Yato." I said and put my arm around his waist. "It's my pleasure, Y/N." He said smiling down at me. "How about we go and visit someone?" He asked me. "Umm...Kofuko and Da..." I was cut of. "No no. Another God. Who actualy lives around here." He said. Theres another god who lives around here? Well who?

Moments later...

Yato dragged me along until we reached another shrine where a whole bunch of people were. "Hello, Yato god." Said a old man with a longish bread. "Tenjin." Yato said and nodded. "This is my regalia Y/N. She's been with me for almost two months now." Yato said pushing me towards the man called Tenjin. "Hello, Lord Tenjin." I said and bowed. He laughed and bowed to me. I smiled. "So Yato why did you come?" He asked. Then Yato explained everything about me and what has happened. "Well seems like you have a special one Yato." He said and looked at me. "Are you a good fighter?" He asked. I stood up straight. "Of course I am." I happily said and smiled. "She's a keeper." I heard him say in Yatos ear. I smiled to myself. "Hey." Someone said from behind. I turned and saw a girl with black hair. "Hello." I said and smiled. "So you're Yatos' regalia?" She asked and looked at me. "Yes. It's hard at first but you kinda get used to eating trash." I joked. Yato looked behind him and gave me a look. Oops I must've stung him. The girl laughed and agreed. "Must be tough." She said and laughed. "Oh,it is." I said and laughed some more. "Hey I didn't catch your name." She said smiling. "Oh i'm Y/N and you are?" I asked polietly. "My name is, Tokou." She replied.

Yatos POV

"So what do you think is wrong with her?" I asked Tenjin. "Well, has her flashbacks stopped?" He asked me. "Yes they have. She hasn't had them in about a month now." I said and looked at her talking. "Mmm,I don't think there's anything to worry about Yato." He said. I thought for a moment. "But,why isn't she having them anymore?" I asked him. I dont want her to feel the pain but, I couldn#t understand why they would just randomly stop. "I don't know Yato. Maybe she's come to her senses and she's just moved on from her passed." Tenjin said not really explaining much. "Okay. Thank Tenjin." I said and bowed. "Come again." He said and waved. I took Y/N by her wrist and pulled her. "Come on." I said.

Your POV

Tokou waved at me while Yato dragged me away. "Bye, thank you. See you next time!" I shouted. "Bye, Y/N!" Tokou shouted back at me. I think I've just made a new friend.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*