time skip

AUTHOR NOTICE

I HAD SORT OF LOST MY WAY WITH THIS STORY SO I HAVE DECIDED TO TIME SKIP

rachel is at home with isabella they had looked at several houses in wet chester but none had been right so they remained in the apartment she is now 38 weeks pregnant and she is in nesting mode her bump is huge she is cleaning like crazy.

isabella is playing with her toy kitchen set she is excited at been a big sister though rachel worries she will be jealous after all twins are gonna take some looking after.

sebastian is at college but will be home in about an hour he has been very supportive and wont let her do anything when he is home.

theynhave been having trouble thanks to penelops who has now moved to new york and has been spreading rumours tht maggie and martin are having an affair which isnt true though rachel thinks they would have made a much better couple than maggie and charles did. plus penelope has been saying the the twins are not sebastian's though rachel cant be arsed caring she has to much to think about than waste her time on penelope.

as rachel is wiping down the kitchen sink she gets a sharp painn in her tummy.

" ah" rachel cant hwlp but yelp and she clutches her bump

" mommy" isabella says running over to her

" its okay sweetie im okay" rachel said seeing the look of fear in her daughter eyes.

" whats wrong" isabell asked

" i think your little brother and sister might be arriving soon" rachel said

" yay" isabella said rachel walked over to the couch holding isabella's hand.

isabella sat with her cuddled up to her mom rachel couldnt help but feel emotional at how grown up isabella seemed to be now she would be four next month. rachel couldnt believe how the tine had passed since she had her. she thought of the day she had her and how scared she had been that she might lose her yet here she was a beautiful happy little girl who seemed to get more like her personality wise everyday and look more like her dad everyday.

as they sat their quietly cuddled up on the couch sebastian arrived home

"daddy" isabella said but didnt get up to rin to him like she always did sebastian seemed to realise something wasnt right by that.

" hey princess" he siad walking over and kissing the top of head before doing the same to rachel

" think i had a contraction about an hour ago" rachel said his face was a mix of  excitement and worry

" are you sure"sebastian asked

"i have given birth before"rachel said with a chuckle.

" shall we head off to the hospital the doctor said with it been twins and you having trouble last time that they want you in to monitor you" sebastian said

" okay" rachel said sebastian nipped across the hall to his moms she was to watch isabella while rachel was in the hospital.

an hour and another contraction later they were on their way to the hospital rachel had to admit she was nervous sebastian was holding her had the whole cab ride there.

once they arrived rachel was taken to a room and their doctor walker arrived a moment later

" hello so i hear your having  contractions so lets have a look at you" dr walker said rachel went behing the scene and got into the hospital gown then got on the bed with sebastians help as she couldnt see her feet.