mckinley goes to dalton

rachel felt her tummy flip as the school bell rang announcing thatvthe school day was over she headed to her locker where santana met her.

" you okay" she asked her

" i just want this over with." rachel said she had decided not to tell anyone else until she had told sebastian although quin. had told her boyfriend puck who was going to dalton with them quinn wanted  puck wuth them to make sure everything went okay sebastian was six foot two though he was quite thin puck was slightly shorter but had muscles.  rachel was pleased and scared about that because while santana would stand up to sebastian she knew sebastian wouldnt hurt santana whereas puck who would the police believe the bad boy of mckinley who had a record or sebsstian the son of a successful lawyer.

rachel got into her car with santana kurt gotvin his puck got on his motor bike and quinn was meeting them at dalton as she was on maternity leave from school. ra hel thoughtnit seemed funny how dalton always seemed  a goid distance from mckinley yet today they were there in no time. they all got out of tneir cars.

" right rach you tell him if he is nasty we will step in" santana said. they all proceeded to walking up the steps and into dalton.

" what you lot doing here" hunter said seeing them walk in

" where is smythe" pucl said

" dont know maybe in the warblers council room if not try his dorm" hunter said

" hey there" blaine said

" hey" kurt said

" everything alright" blaine asked looking at them all

" we need to see sebastian" quinn said

" sebastian" blaine asked then looked at rachel.

" think he is in his dorm" blaine said

" why cant all dalton  boys be like him" santana said as thry made there way to sebastians dorm. as thry arrived fear took hold of rachel.

" rach listwn whatever he says we are here for you" kurt said as he knocked on the door for her. srbastian opened the door a minute later he didnt seem surprised to see them.

" what is the about im busy" sebastian said

" rach needs to talk to you" quinn said it was then sebadtian fixed his eyes on rachel

" i see and what you guys here for" sebastian asked never taking his eyes off of rachel who was staring at the floor

" we are here to look out for her" puck said

" really why is that she didnt mind been alone with me before" sebastian said smirking hoping for a reaction but given they all knew they remained quiet.

" well you have some explaining to do berry having a go at me twlling me not to tell anyone and yetvhere you are with a handful of people who you have told" sebastian said rchel didntvsay anything.

" look you knock off the smirk" santana said

" ooh you gonna a hit me  best warn you that dalton as cameras everywhere" sebastian said nomone spoke for a minute.

" right then if you must speak with me come in" sebastian said to rachdl opening his door wider for her to enter the room. she moved forward kurt followed.