she thought sebastian was bad

rachel had not heared anything from sebastian since monday its now friday lunch time rachel is sat on the grass of the playing fields the smell of the dining room at mckinley still made her feel sick. she was starting to find fridays been very reflective she was now seven weeks pregnant she still didnt fully accept it. she sat there in the sunshine with quinn who had come back to school that day to ease herself back into school life rather than starting a full week.

" you okay your quiet" quinn asked her

" i dont know its like im luving a dream butnits reall its weird" rachel said

" believevme i can relate to that thought it muat be harder for you i mean i got pregnant by my boyfriend you were not that lucky" quinn said as her face changed

" speaking of the father"quinn said as rchel turned wnd saw sebastian walking over the field to her.

" this cant be good" rachel said she saw kurt running after him but sebastian ws to her before kurt was

" hello gym slip mother" sebadtian said rachrl and quinn just looked at each other

" what do you want" rachel asked

" i told my parents last night they want to meet you they want you to come for dinner tonight" sebastian said as kurt arrived

"and if she doesnt want to " kurt said having reached them

" well its im her best interests that she does" sebastian said

" how exactly" rachel asked

" well as the tests were done with our family doctor they accept them so they want to see you to discuss things like support i would imagine" sebastian said

" fine" rachel said

" is your car fixed yet" sebdtian asked

" its beyond fixing" kurt said

" i will pick you 6.30pm " sebastian sqid before walking away

" apart from the adressing us as gym slip moms he wasnt to bad then" quinn said trying to make rachel relax.

the day went by okay rachel was nervous she didnt know whether she should dress up or not in the end she decided to go for comfy smart.sebastian was there on the dot she went out to his car and got in. thry sat in silence for a few minutes.

" i best warn you my dad can be a little forceful" sebastian said

" oh" was all rachel could reply

" my mums nice though" sebastian said rachel said nothing as they arrived at his house it was stunning it wa as big as the doctors clinic was. rachel felt she should have dressed up more zhe got out of the car as she followed sebastian to the front door she found herself fidgeting with her top and her hair. sebadtian opened the doorcand indicated she shpuld go in first. the house ws like a show house everything was in its place.

" hello im maggie sebs mom" maggie said

" hi" rachel said awkwardly

" dinber is almost ready so go through" maggie said she did seem nice rachel thought as she followed sebastin through to the dining room where she saw his father sat. rachel wasnt prepared for his dad if she thought sebastian. ould look down at people it was nothing to the way his dad was looking atvher right now.

" your rachel" his dad spoke

" yes sir" rachel replied his dad shot sebastian a look which rachel knew meant what were you thinking.

" here we are sit down my dear" his mum said returning to them with more food.

" maggie dont make a fuss" his father said. they all sat down silence fell apon them until his mom started dishing up both rachels and sebastians plates.

" so you go to public school i here" his dad said

" yes" rachel sai

" sebastian showed me the scan picture" his mum said

" look why are we even gojng though this pojntless dinner this baby isnt happening and thats final. look here young lady you miht me resigned to your life been pointless but you cant decide what becomes of my son" his dad said rachel felt her face burn she didnt know what to say or do.

" cant it wait until we have eaten" maggie said

" no it cant we need to end this mistake now" his father said

" charles" maggie said

" right sebastian told me your dreams of broadway and nyada i know the head of nyada so hear is what is gonna happen i will get you into nyada without needing to audition i will pay your college fees and any other nyada related expences if you get rid of the baby" his father said. rachel was in shock she couldnt speak. how could he saybthat to her she thought she put her napkin down and started to stand up.

" sit down im not finished with you" his father said

" i will not sit down your not the boss of me you invited me her i didnt have to come but i did i wish i hadnt i thought sebastian was bax but you your worse i dont want your offer i dont want your help you wont be anything to my child he or she is better off with out you in their life." rachel said as she turned and headed to the front door.

" where do you think your going" she heared his dad say

" she hasnt got a xar i brought her so im taking her home" sebastian said

sebastian came to the front door and they both left the house and got into his car.

" im sorry" sebastian said

" he is awful" rachel said

" i know" sebadtian said they didnt speak for the rest of the journey rachsl headed into her house and broke down in tears she told her dads what had happened they were furious about the way she had been treated.

" oh sweetie its alright we will help you with the baby you dont need them honey" leroy said