second appearance

its saturday morning and rachel wakes up to find sebastian staring at her a smile creeps the corner of his lips as he looks into her eyes she leans over and kisses him. they made love last night and remained naked quinn was right when she said sebastian wouldnt be fazed by her bump. he seemed to adore it actually he was forever stroking it or staring at it. rachel laidcwith her head on his chest as his fingers stroked her shoulder.

" what shaa we do today" rachel said

"cant we just stay in bed"sebastian said.

the remained i  bed a while longer making out before sebastian got up to go have a shower rachel watched him walk naked to his ensuite.

" you wanna join me" sebastian asked as he turned roundcat the door way of the bathroom. rachel thought for a minute then got up with the bed sheets and started walking towards him he walked towards her and pulled the sheets from covering her leaving  her naked.

" seb" she exclaimed

" two things rach firstly we are gonna shower together uou dant take them in with us can you so i will be seeing you in there secondly i sneaked a peak while you were asleep" sebastian said cuddling her then thry walked together into the shower.

rachel got in the shower as seb turned on the water he wrapped his arms round her back and held her to him as they kissed again. seb lowered his hand onto her bare bum as rachel felt his excitement seb walked forward until she was upagainst the tiled wall he placed both hands on her neck as he deepened their kiss. he lowered his hands to her waist never breaking to kiss bhe lifted her legs up so the were hung atvthe side of his body before  she wrapped them round his waist as seb broke the kiss and suckled her nipple making her moan.......

40 minutes later they were out of the shower and getting dried and dressed once seb was dressed he left rachel to finish to go see how his mom and blaine were. as rachel finished getting dressed the door opened and in came santana.

" i heared you last night" sanrana said

" no" rachel said blushing

" lucky girl sure sounded like he knows what he was doing" santana said

" i cant believe you heared us" rachel said going even redder.  the two girls left the bedroom and headed downstairs to find the rest of the household having breakfast.

" still plenty left" maggie said with a smile.

once breakfast was over with thad and santana left.

" so what you planning on doing today" maggie asked them

" i thought we could swim" sebastian said

" isnt it a little cold" rachel said

" we have an indoor pool aswell" sebastian said

" oh well that sounds good" rachel said

" can i go back to dalton" blaine said suddenly

" i have been thinking about that i think you should go back be with your friends" maggie said

" you dont mind paying" blaine asked her

" no its charles money" maggie said

as they sat back for a while to let breakfast settle before going swimming the door bell went maghie went to answer it maggie returned a minute later with a woman sebasfian jumped up a s went and kissed on the cheek and hugged the woman