graduation part 2

its friday rachel and sebastian are shattered as isabella decided she really didnt need to sleep last night but they have to get up and get ready as its the day they are graduating high school. its friday and their very last day of school rachel is feeling emotional she cant help it. she is also hating the fact that she will be away from isabella fora few hours after all she is only nine days old.

downstirs maggie as the camera ready to capture them heading for graduation as it is a moment she as sebastians mother has looked forward to but she also knows they are making a scrap book for isabella. maggie takes a photo of the two of them then one with each parent holding isabella.

rachel and sebastian kiss goodbye to isabella and maggie and head to their cars they have a kiss before going their seperate ways.

rachel drives to mckinley and spots kurt waiting for her along with quinn and puck and santana arrives as she is walking over to them.

" so here we are" kurt said

" its weird we have been through so muchnin the past few years and while i know not all of our futires are gonna be as easy as we had planned them to be i personally wouldnt change a thing" quinn said crying rachel knew she was talking about beth.

" same" rachel said crying to the two moms hugged each other before they all headed inside to the auditorium.

figgins gave a speech as did coach bieste coach sue just insulted everybody then mr shue tuck to the stage.

" i want to say how proud i am of the glee club you started out as a bunch of misfits and you are leaving as friends i have seen you pull togther when one of you has really needed your friendship" he said looking at rachel and quinn.

" i have seen how guys stick together and that is even more importamt than anythingnwe have sung together. and now for the final time please welcome to the stage the mckinley high new directions. they all got up on the stage they had all decided rather than group number that rachel and quinn shouls sing lead rachel started to sing here's to us as quinn joined in as the two friends embrassed while the rest of the group cuddled round them. as they finished the song they stood there hugging each other crying.

they then tuck their places amongst the others back in the crowd as one by one they were called up the glee club cheered louder than the rest of the leavers as one of their own graduated. ofcourse not allmof the glee  club were seniors mike and tina and artie and sam were all juniors.

after the ceremony the glee club headed to the choir room for the last time while the other leavers say goodbye to their friends they have half an hour before they have to be out front for their class photo.

" right then guys this it the last time you will all be sat here togther i want to say how much you all mean to me you have each made this journey so worth while" mr shue said which lead to a group  hug.

" also i have these to give rachel and quinn" he handed them both a computer disc

" we have made video entries for beth and isabella we we inspired by you plan to make a playlist rachel and we wanted both beth and isabelle that while we will all be heading to different parts of the country now we love our little nieces and we are here for them" santana said she was really emotional rachwl and quinn shared a look as if to say we might have to speak to her later.

the next ten minutes were spent taking photos and having cuddles then it was time to head out for the big class photo.

rachel was stood inbetween kurt and quinn puck was next to quinn and the others were all round them as the photo was taken.

they all headed to the parking lot and were still hugging rachel while wanting to hang out wanted to be with her daughter she arranged with quinn for her to bring beth round tomorrow. rachel kissed them all goodbye and headed home.

once home she went and got her daughter who maggie was holding having just woken up she was hungry so rachel sat and breastfed her.

" you okay" maggie asked sebastian wasnt back yet

" yeah" rachel said though she was crying maggie sat next to her ans put her arm around her while isabeela was suckling.

" its alright i know this isnt how you planned you life to be but look at it thjs way no matter what happens are where you go you will have her rachel" maggie said

" its not that its im happy i know that nyada is waiting for me. its just i never thought i could her asmuch as i do all day today everyone was saying cant believe in like an hours time its over a d i couldnt wait i just wanted to be here with her" rachel said

" ofcourse" maggie said smiling as she hugged rachel.

rachel was burping isabella when sebastian got home.

" hello" he said to the three of them he kissed ans stroked isabella's head and kissed rachel before hugging his mom.

" my little boy is all grown up" maggie said.

" the glee club made isabella a disc of video  messages" rachel said

" so did the warbers' sebastian said

sebastian sat down next to rachel she passed isabella to him and he sat holding her while starign at rachel before kissing her.

" so thats it then high school done next stop new york next year" sebastian said

" im glad i have a year to just be a mom" rachel said

" yeah thats true" sebastian said then added " think losing my dad and what blaine as lost really hit home how much i want to be there for her"

"yeah i think the fact i dont have a mom makes me wanna be a good one" rachel admitted

" you are a good one look at her she is content" he said looking at the little baby in his arms who was staring up at him.

" look at her watching you" rachel said but as she spoke isabella hearing her tried to look at her rachel moved over her head now resting on sebastians shoulder as isabella looked at her before yawning.

" you guys hungry" maggie asked

" yeah i am" sebastian said

" blaine will be home soon i want a nice meal ready for him." maggie said before heading to the kitchen.

" do you think we will have another in a few years time i mean" sebastian asked

" i dont know" rachel said

" still want her to be an only child" he asked

" shut up i was in pain"rachel said

"  so does that mean your  open to more" sebastian said

" lets get college done with first. " rachel said.

" so there is hope then"he said

" seb" rachel said

"okay i will leave it for now" sebastian said rachel went to use the toilet but as she did she heared sebastian whispering to isabella.

" dont worry my love you will have a sibling eventually daddy will make sure of it as mommy and daddy were raised as only childs and i want gou to have a sibling i would have loved if your name sake had lived" sebastian whispered.