more surprises

after the shock of the nyada letter rachel was in so e what of a daze but it was soon broken by santana.

" come on then rach gey dressed we arw going out" santana said

" we are" rachel said lookimg at sebastian

" yeah so get ready" sebastian said

" wear the fleece from me" santana said. half an hour later rachel was dressed in elastic waisted jeans and the fleece from santana

as she went down stairs she saw the guys were still there except maggie and martin.

" right then birthday girl come on" sebastian said as they all left the house amd got in thwir cars rachel  was in sebastians car as he set off without telling her where they were going.

"please tell me" rachel pleaded

" nope its not worth the risk santana threftened to cut my balls pff if i told you" sebastian said

" oh really" rachel said they drove a little longer and then pulled up next to a park rachel had never seen or been to before. they got out anspd everyone headed over to a part of the park seb was holding her hand as they walked slower than the other so she didnt trip up.

" so miss berry here is your next surprise" kurt said

" ta da" sebastian said rachel caught his eye as both clearly were remembering the mornings events rachel looked and saw they were at a crazy golf course.

" we  have been scratching our heads as what to do as your knocked up" puck said

" thank you puck" santana said

" right then come on birthday girl your first" kurt said handing her a club

they all had so much  fun especially when kurt missed his ball and almost knocked mercedes to the ground with his club as he swung with dramatic effect. after they had all finished seb puck sam blaine mike and kurt all left ot got get them all ice creams. as they all walked across the padk and headdd to the swings se. pushed rachel gently on the swings puck pushed quinn a little tp hard and she we t reallg high and screamed and santan wanted thad to take a picture of her on the swings as blaine pushed her amd she ended up kicking thad in his balls as he walked closer to take the photo.

" oh thad no" santana said jumping off the swing to kiss him and they began making outmon the floor

"itz like the time at dalton" blaine said everyone was lauging. as rachel gotmoff the swing she cuddled up to seb and they started kissing

" ooh seesaw" sam yelled as he and nick both went running over to it thad was filming them all.

" why is thad filming" rachel asked seb

" well i thought the baby when he or she is older could she you while you were pregnant i want hi  or her to know that while tney were not planned amd we are so young that we were looking forward to them been wih us" sebastisn said rachel was emotional

" come here" seb said pullin  her to him.

  " right then are we going to the next location" trent asked

" yes" blaine said

" next" rachel asked

" im not telling you" sebastian said as they all walked to there cars while thad walked bent slightly still cupping his crotch.

after a short drive they were at sebastians house as they all piled out and into the house

" having a good day" maggie asked rachel as she walked in with sebastian

"really great" rachel said as they all were walking to the french doors leading to the garden rachel hasped as she saw a huge white   marque tent. sebastian walked woth her as the other had already gone inside rachel walked in to find her dads sat at a table while all thw guys were hanging around inside it. rachel them saw a table laiden with a buffet.

" we were gonna go to breadstix but we would have been spread out more there so we decided to do this" sebastian said to her

" your mum did the food didnt she" rachel asked him

" ofxourse" sebastian. said as rachel went and aat down next to leroy as santana put on some music scream amd shout came on sebastian took her hand she she got back up and they started to dance part pf the tent had a dance floor area santana and thad were dancing  kurt amd trent were dancing rachel heared kurt saying he was britney bitch. they were all enjoying themselves.

" right the. guys attention" sebastian had speaking over a micrphone rachel was surprised he had told her he was going to the toilet.

" right then guys its time to really get this party started guys places please" sebsstian said as the warblers plus kurt sam puck artie and mike all got up and headed to the dance floor. the music started they all sang teenage dream. rachel was ouldmt take her eyes off sebastian it was as of he was tne only one performing. as they finished they all clapped seb came over and kissed her. as kurt had gotton hold of the microphone.

" testing testing hello,ots now time for the cake" kurt anmounced as everyone sang to her as her dad hiram carried a pink a d gold star shaped cake to her she looked at seb the  blew the candles out.

" right then" santana said as the mckinley glee club minus rachel got up and started to sing we are young.

" and now us girls" quinn said as the mckinley  girls sang im so excited rachel wa up dancing with them. after a few hours it was time to call it a niht it had been the best birthday ever maggie had invtied her dads to stay over. as the lzst of the guests left rachel thanked maggie amd her dads amd made her way to bed sebastian had gone up ahead of her as she reachec his room she found he had laid rose petals all over and lite candles and was completly naked laid ontop of the bed with cocky expression on his face. rachel walked over to the bed and ended her birthday with a bang.