saturday night

rachel and sebastian arrive at the apartment across the hall from them where maggie blaine and kurt live. maggie is out with friends tonight so blaine is cooking for him kurt isabella rachel ane sebastian. blaine is actually quite a good cook maggie and he bonded over her teaching him to cook she also attempted to teach sebastian its fair to say it hadnt really worked out that well for him. though isabella loves his mac and cheese with cut up hotdogs.

rachel knocks on the door as sebastian puts isabella down blaine opens the door still holding a spatchular.

" uncle blaine" isabella yells running to him she really did love uncle blaine she had only seen him yesterday.

" hello princess" blaine said bending down to hug her before she ran in the apartment looking for uncle kurt.

" hi" rachel said to blaine as she and sebastian walked inside to find isabella hugging uncle kurt who was sat on the couch.

" so tell me all about ballet" kurt asked her and isabella started dancing round.

" so whats for dinner" sebastian asked blaine

" chicken in a garlic and mushroom sauce with sweet potato wedges and various tegetables then homemade apple crumble and custard." blaine said

" sounds devine" rachel said as sebastian cuddled her

" how you feeling" kurt asked rachel as isabella was now playjng wih her toy cooker mimicking blaine.

"  it to bad i have some morning sickness buts its not like it was with isabella" rachel said

" thats because you were stressed then" kurt said

" because of you going on about her having stretch marks which she does not have any thank you very much and i have seen all of her" sebastian said they all laughed

" right guys two minutes and its ready" blaine said

" isabella come lets wash your hands then seat at the table" rachel said taking her to the bathroom

" good girl" rache, saod as isabella dried her hands then skipped over to the table and sat next to sebastian and rachel sat at her other side.

" yummy" isabella said as blaine putnher platw infront of her. a bonus with having a grandma who was a trained chef was that isabella would eat almost all kinds of food and wasnt remotely fussy about eating.

" what do you say" sebastian said

" thank you uncle blaine" isabella said

" your welcome sweetheart" blaine soad placeing their plates infront of them.

" so blaine next year you get to focus on a certain field of medicine have you thought which one you would like" rachel asked

" i actually wouldnt mind looking dna" blaine said

" sounds interesting" sebastian said

"it is i used to want to be a doctor but now i wouldnt mind working in the labs its so interesting" blaine said

" uncle kurt what are you wearing" isabella suddenly said

" its prada" kurt said lookinnpleased his new jumper had been noticed

" its odd" isabella said

" bella thats not nice its a very nice jumper" sebastian said though he was clearly amused. while he and kurt got on they had a difficutl relationship as kurt could be opinionated and sebastian could easily become pissed off with him.

" eat your dinner" rachel said to her

they discussed everything form plans for the school holidays to their degrees. once desert was over with rachel and sebastian along with isabella said goodbye and went across the hall.

rachel sat on the floor while isabella played with her hair while sebastian watched a baseball game. they were hhaving a night in and it was rachels turn to put isabella to bed.

" right then come on its bath time" rachel said isabella went ot run off but sebastoan picked her up rachdl went to run the bath. once she was bathed and dried and in her pjs rachel laid on her bed and read her a story. then sang you are my sunshine as they both always did. rachel kissed isabella on her forehead and sebastian went and kissed her too then they left her sleeping and went and sat cuddled up  on the couch. they watched open water before heading to bed.

once in bed they laid awake talking

" she was amazing at ballet class wasnt she" rachel said

" ofcourse with both berry and smythe dna how could she not be" sebastian said

"wonder if this one will be as full of energy" sebastian said stroking her bump

" well its the same dna" rachel chuckled.

" im looking forward to next weekend" sebastian said

" me too it will be nice to see quinn noah and beth" rachel said as they planned to come and spend a few days in new york with them. quinn was at ohio state college and working at a real estate agents noah was working for kurts dad at the tyre shop.

" and tomorrow we have thad and santana and thad jr" sebastian said. after their had graduated high school rachel and quin had noticed santana was overly emotional and they had questioned her and discovered she ws pregnant she and thad had a son who was two years old he would be three in a few months they had named him thad jr as thad had always joked that thad jr would marry isabella or beth if they had a thad jr that is.

" i cant believe they are still togther" sebastian said

" i van i mean i know santana wasnt the best at relationships butnthey have been tight for a few years now" rachel said

" i guess i cant judge anyone" sebastian said

" thats true we didnt get together in a traditional way but i would change it becuase we might not have had isabella" rachel said

" that is true" sebastian saidand they started making out.