friends, food and fun

DISCLAIMER I ONLY OWN THE ORIGINAL STORYLINE NOT THE CHARACTERS OR SONGS OR THE ACTUAL STORYLINE WOVEN INTO THIS

rachel sebastian and quinn and puck were on the subway rachel was sat down as puck had almost thrown a guy off a sit for her after sebastian had asked him to let rachel sit down and the man had refused.

" i love the subway" puck said

" its alright" sebastian said as he had stood in somebodys sick.

" i thought i heared you" hunter said appearing next to them

" hey" he said hugging rachdl and quinn before shaking sebastian and pucks hands.

"so have you settled down yet"quin asked as hunter had gotten a reputation as a womanizer since leaving dalton.

" nope" hunter said with a grin

" still a womanizer then" rachel said

" i prefer love infusiast"hunter said

"any its great to see you"sebastian said

"you too"hunter said as they arrived at their station as people surged to get off seb hunter and puck blocled the door so rache and quinn could get off.

sebastian immediatly tuck rachels hand as they proceeded to along the platform and up the steps.

"trust thad to run a musical diner"hunter said

"think santana might have had something to do with it"quinn said laughing

" yes you mckinley girls sure domlike to henpeck us warblers" hunter said

" what seb is not henpecked" rachel piped up

" yes i am and im proud to be"sebastian said kissing her cheek as they walked long the sidewalk.

" oh my god your here" santana yelled she had been stood outside the diner waiting for them and was not running towards them.

" hey" rachel said ans santan pulled her and quin in for a cuddle.

" look at you"santana said looking at the bump

"thank you"rachel said

"its like deja vu only we not pissed at sebastian"sanyana said

"i suppose i should be thankful of that" sebastian said as he and santana hugged.

" hey santana"hunter said kissing her cheek before she hugged puck. they walked the short distance to the diner and went inside.

" sebby"thad yelled and hugged him

"hey thad"sebastian said

"oh should i say future in laws"thad said hugging rachel and quinn nd shaking pucks hand before spotting hunter and hugging him.

" i have told you your son aint going near my daughter" sebastian said as they made their way to a table that had been set out in the middle of the diner.  rchel looked around it wasnt tiny but it wasnt huge but it looked welcoming and she spotted the stage.

" everybody sit down hang on where is klaine" santana said

" they will be here soon" rachel said as she sat down still holding sebs hand.

two minutes later blainecand kurt walked in

"hey guys sorry if we are late i had to see a friend who isnt well" kurt said

" thats fine hope they are okay now sit down" santana said

"still as bossy as ever i see"kurt said to santana

as thad brought out two large platters of food and went back for more they all sat round eating and discussimg what they had been up to and their plans for the summer. the drink was following naturally rachel wasnt drinking though sebastian was.

after dinner thad announced the music was to begin as santana tuck to the stage and sang valerie everybody clapped.

" i think a rachy and kurty duet next" santana said so rachel and kurt got up and sang defying gravity.
then blaine and kyrt sang two songs first was pinks perfect and then they sand mirror by justin timberlake.hunter then got up and sand dark side. by now the drinks had really been flowning and thad was drunk. 

" puck i think we should zing a song together" thad said

" okay" puck said

" i really think we should sing together" thad said

" i said alroght then lets do it" pucl said they sang i believe in a thing called love and my word was thad into it he was on the floor playing an imaginary electric guitar.

" he is gona feel crap tomorrow" santana said

" i think us girls shoyld put on  show"quinn said she rachel and santana got up and sang two songs first was say a little prayer and the second was tell him.

then sebastian hunter blaine and thad got up and sang as long as you love me by backstreet boys thd was in tears at the end with been drunk.

" dude" puck said as thad hugged him

"  come on thaddy" santana said pulling him to herwhere he happily rested his head in her breasts.

they spentvthe evening dancing andcsinging and chatying just generally having a good time. at one in the morning thry decided to head home they got taxis.

once home rachel and sebastian said goodnigth to quinn and puck as they went to the guest room while rachel and sebastian went to their room.

" it was a good night" sebastian said taking his shirt off rachel couldnt help but look as she removed her dress. she got her nighty on as sebastian got into ved naked which was how he prefered to sleep but didnt incase isabella came in to their room but tonight as she was at his moms he was taking full advantage. rachel climbed into bed and snuggled up and started kisding him.

"this pregnancy is making you horny"sebastian said

"yes it is you got me pregnant so you better take care of this"rachel said kissing his chest

"oh really"he said stroking her shoulder

"yes right now"rachel said as sebastian flipped them over and have her what she wanted