a small reunion

its sunday and as rachel had informed santana that quinn was coming the following week she and thad and their son decided not to come on sunday and instaed come the weekend after to see quinn puck and beth.

sebastian had also heared from hunter that he was heading to new york at the weekend too so everyone was gonna meet up.

rachel and sebastian having thought that santana and thad were coming their didint have any plans so they spent the day at home chilling out isabella was happily playing with her toys during the morning and gave her parents a performance of wrecking ball whilst stood on the coffee table in the afternoon. after having dinner isabella fell asleep on the couch cuddled up with sebastian rachel decided to have a nice bath.

MONDAY

monday was their official first day of the summer break and they were taking isabella to get some new shoes. ghey walked along the streets and headed to the department store they wanted went to the shoe section isabella instantly picked a pair of high polished black shoes. tbruth was isabella loved anything that was shiny or glitterly.

having got the shoes they headed to a coffee shop isabella was a little restless so they got their coffees to go.

" daddy look" isabella said pointing to a man over the road selling balloons.

" isabella you had a balloon last week" rachel said. sebastian spoiled her and while rachel could understand it she didnt want isabella to grow up bratty.

" no sweetheart" sebastians said

"but" isabella said

" no you had one last week maybe next week" sebastian said

" okay" isabella said

TUESDAY

rachel and sebastian were woken up by isabella jumping on their bed and crawling up to them before snuggling up to themmboth and falling back asleep.

blaine and kurt were taking isabella out for the day they had planned to have a picnic in central park.

has rachel was brushing isabella's hair blaine and kurt arrived to collect hershe ran to them once her hair was done before running back and kissing both rachel and sebastian then ra. back to blaine and kurt who tuck her.

rachel and sebastian decided to have a child free lunch at a near by diner which rachsl adored as broadway singers worked there and would sing.

the rest of the week was quite uneventfull until saturday which was the day quinn puck beth santana thad and thad jr and hunter were all coming to see them.

on thursday thad had rung then and said that because it was turning into a reunion why didnt they all go to his diner. yes thad owned a diner called the spotlight diner he and santana worked their it had a muscial theme in which customers could request a song. not long after high school and santana discovering she was pregnant thads grandfather passed away and left him some money so he decided he wanted to own is own business. they had only recently opened it wasnt fully opened yet only a couple nights aweek until they got fully staffed he told sebastian on the phone he would close it on saturday night so it was just them lot.

quinn puck and beth were still coming by their apartment tbough as they were to stay with them a few days plus ot would be nice for isabella and beth to play together.

SATURDAY

rachel was like a woman possessed running round tidying the apartment while sebastian bathedcand dressed isabella.

at four oclock the door bell rang isabella started jumping up amd down excitedly as sebastian went to open the door with her next to him.

" hello" sebastian said to quinn and puck and beth

" hi" quinn said givi g him a hug before turning her ttention to isabella puck and sebastian bro hugged they had become quite close over the last few years.

" and hello beth" sebastian said beth hugged her uncle she adored him.

"quinn"rachel said and they hugged

"you look well"quinn said commenting on the growing bump

"thank you hello beth"rafhrl said to quinn first as beth hurtled to her.

" come her hot jewish momma" puck said hugging rachel.

" its so good to see you" rachel said to quinn

" its been to long we need to make sure we meet up more often" quinn said as they all sat down isabella was showing beth her fravorite doll.

"you want a coffee" rachel askedshe and quinn got up and went into the kitchen.

" so number two" quinn said

" yeah it feels right' rachel said

" good" quinn said

" seb has wanted one for over a year and at first i was kike no way but i see isabella and like today her playing with beth the fact that she can have thst every day once this one is old enough it makes me gappy to think of her not been lonely. i was an only child and i was lonrly growing up"rachel said

"well your an inspiration rach you had dreams then you got pregnant everyone was like thats it her life is over but look at you rach you amd seb afe still together isabella is a beautiful happy little girl your half way through the degree you always wanted you have been on broadway. "quinn said

"thank you how is the real estate agents working out for you"rachel asked

" really well i earnt my firat commission last week it wasnt a lot but its a start plus they will give us a discount should we choose a house on their books" quinn said

" thats good" rachel said as they coffee brewed

" so you and seb okay" quinn asked

"yeah we are fine you and noah doing alright"rachel asked

"yeah he is working really had at the tyre shop" quinn said

" its wierd isnt how the guys you wouldnt think would be like that turn out to be the best" rachel said

" your right about that" quinn said once the coffee was done they went back through. isabella and beth were now playing restaraunts.

"so you girls talking about us"puck said

"ofcourse"quinn said

"so who is going to tonight a d where abouts is the diner" puck asked

" its in bushwick and its us santana and thad klaine as inlike to call thsm and hunter" sebastian said

" yes that wasca shock blaine liking kurt after all those months of kurt dreaming of him"quinn said

"they are like the cutest couple ever "rachel said

"cough"sebastian made a noise

"what "rachel asked

"we are the cutest couple ever i you seen us in a mirror" sebastian said.

rachsl made a dinner for isabella and beth and a light snack for them as they would be eating at the diner. maggie was going to watch the girls tonight so rachel and sebastian could be with their friends.