birthday girl

its three weeks later rachel is nineteen weeks pregnant its saturday morning she is at home in bed with sebastian its still early. rachel is woken by sebastian kissing her neck while she is tired she cant be angry at been woken up this way.

" morning birthday girl"sebastian said while trailing small kissing over her shoulder.

" morning" rachel said turning to face him

" so are you ready for your first present" sebastian asked her with a grin

" ooh first present " rachel said

" ofcourse i have a several presents for you" sebastian said stroking her arm

"well dont keep me waiting" rachel said as she was excited

" ta da" was all sebastian said

" i dont understand" rachel said

" your first present is me" sebastian said moving the bed sheets and giving her an eyeful.

"oh my" rachel chuckled as sebastian proceeded to climb on her. ( you can imagine what happened next)

half an hour later rachel was lying in bed trying to get her breath back as sebastian got up and put his dressing gown on.

"wont be a minute" sebastian said leaving the room. rachek thouht she best put her nighty back on incase her dads come through to wish her happu birthday like they always did. rachel laid stroking her bump wondering if the baby would be born on the due date or not as sebstian walked back in with a tray.

"birthday breakfast i figured after your first present you need to replenish your strength" sebastian said placing the tray on the bed while sitying down himself. he had brought bagels muffins fresh fruit croissants  and what smelled like lima bean coffee rachel always forvot you could buy a bag of ground coffee from them.

rachel sat tuckimg in as sebastian himself seemed hungry they both went for the final strawberry as sebastian picked it up and surprised her by feeding it to her she decided to surprise him by sucking on his fingers.

" tease" sebastian said as she stopped

" you cant call anyone a tease" rachel said

" i dont know what you mean" sebastian said as there was a knock on the door

" come in" sebastian said

"good morning princess i cant believe your eighteen" leroy said hugging rachel

" morning sunshine" hiram said

" now your presents are downstairs i know we normally bring them up put its not possible this time" leroy said

" oh intriguing" rachel said

" so come on get get your dressing gown and come on down" hiram said as both he and leroy left.

"well come on lazy" sebastian said passing her dressing gown to her. sebastian decided to get dreseed as his dressing gown was been washed at home and he had grown out of the one he had on it didnt cover everything.  five mintues later rachel and sebastin headed down staits rachel wadnt prepared for what met her at the bottom. she saw a hugs pile of presents but that wasnt what caught her eye it was kurt quinn santana puck thad blaine maggie martin hunter trent tina mike brittany infact all of the new directions were there plus nearly all of the warblers plus some other dalton guys abd sebs mum u cle and ofcourse blaine.