not him again

its the following friday two weeks since the party rachel has thankfully not seen sebastian since the weekend at the store. thought that is of little comfort as its been announced they ill be up against the warblers at regionals and rachel cant help but feel nervous about that. sebastian has used dirty tricks each time they have competed and how he has a good thing on her.

santana has invited rachel to stay at her house rachel is torn over wether to go or not on one hand her dqds are getting on her nerves and she would love a break from them but she also knows there is a good chance santana will talk of the party. in the end rachel decides to go to santanas house.

" hey rach" santana sid opening the door

" hey" rachel said as she went in

" brittany is feeling ill so its just us thought we could pamper" santana said

" thats sounds wonderful" rachel said.

the two girls had a great night they pamoered having facials face macks they used foot spas they painted their nails and watched chick flicks it was a grwat night.the next morning as they noth woke up.

" shall we go get some breakfast " santana said

" sure" rachel said they boh got ready and headed in rachels car to breadstixs which wasnt far from santana house. they headed to a table and ordered their food.

" so last night was fun i need to pamper myself" santana said

" yeah i must say i feel better for it" rachel admitted

their food arrived rachel tucked into hers she was feeling quite hungry

" you okay you are demolishing your food. " sanrana asked

" im just really hungry" rachel said.

" well hello you two" sebastian said rachel froze santana saw her looked alittle confused but then faced sebastian

" what do you want" santana asked rudely

" manners lopez thats not how you speak to people" sebastian said

" oh really well i dont care. " santana shot back at him sebastian smirked

" i love getting under you public school girls skin" srbstian said

" what do you want" santana asked loudly

" i just came over to say hello nothing wrong with that is their rachel" sebastian said

" just leave" rachel said

" what was that berry i didnt quite hear you" sebastian said

" i said just leave" rachel seethed

" no i came here for breakfast and given you two are total bitches and havent invited me to jojn yuo i shall go sit at another table" sebastian said walking off and sitting at the table behind thsm meaning he was still infront of rachel.

" what the hell is his problem" santana said

" i dont know" rachel said tucking into the rest of her food. as aoon as they had finished they got up and paid and left. rachel drove back to sanrans to drop her off santana was going to go see brittany rachel was going home.

SUNDAY

rachel was at home quinn was coming round to see her quinn wasnt at school yet as she had given birth to beth only three weeks ago quinn had planned to give beth up but she couldnt go through with it when she was born. quinns mom had not agreed with quinn keeping her ao things were pretty tence for quinn at home hence why she was coming to rachels. they had a lovely day rachel helped quinn look after beth and it was a nice summers day so they soent most of it innthe garden as they had a gezibo in the gardrn so beth was in the shade.