graduation

its thursday and rachel and isabella have been discharged from hospital isabella is two days old and they are in sebastians csr heading home. he is driving the escalade rachel is in the bad with isabella whomis sleeping soundly in her car seat. that morning she had finally opened her eyes long enough for them to see she had sebastian's eyes.

they pull up outside the smythe family home where rachel moved into six weeks ago maggie is waiting fod hem at the front door as rachek cwrries the car seat containing isabella insode while sebastian gets their stuff from he tdunk blaine goes out side to help him.

" hey" maggie said to rachel.

" hey"rachel saying kissing maggie on the cheek. once sebastian and blaine are inside theur take their stuff up to their room. while maggie heads into the kitchen to make dinner rachel sets the car seat down slowly so as to not wake isabella up.

an hour later and they are sat havign dinmer rachel is hungry as the hospital food wasnt that great.

" so how you feeling rach" maggie askes

" my back and hips are acheingnbut other than that im fine im tired but fine" rachel said

" well if tou express i can get up sith her tonight let you sleep" sebastian said

" might take you up on that"rachel said.

"what you gonna do about school" maggie asks

" i have to go next friday for graduation thankfully i am graduating" rachel said

" i will watch her that day its big day for you" maggie said

" plus on the thursday before graduation the warblers are doing their annual leavers concert"blaine said

"i will miss it"sebastian said

" i can watch her that eveing its only a few hours" maggie said

" i will have on thursday"rachel said

" no i want you to come to the concert if your not going then im not going" sebastian said before cqrrying his and blaines plate through to the kitchen blaine tuck maghie and rachels.

" do you think he is alright" rachel asked kaggie surprised by sebastians words

" hink he wants to sing to you" maghie said with a smile

" oh"rachel said as isabella woke up rachel was standing up to get ber as sebastian came out of the kitchen.

" i will get her for you" he said rachel sat back down unbuttoning her blouse as he passed her to her to feed her.

once isabella was fed and burped as rachel and sebastian were both tired they headed to their bedroom to relax. rachel got changed into her nighty as sebastian changed isabella's diaper rachel got into bed as sebastian climbed in with her holding isabella in his arms rachel cuddled up to him he had he held isabella wih one hand as she laid on him and his other arms around rachels shoulders. they both laid there taking in the sightnof their beautiful daughter.

" she is just there are not words" sebastian said

" she is more beautiful than i ever imagined she would be and i imagined her to be perfect" rachel said stroking isabella's head.

" i love you" rachel said

" i love you and thank you" sebastian said kissing the top of rachels head