nationals

its the night of the national show choir championships and rachel is feeling very nervous about performing partly because she is now 22weeks pregnant and the outfit she is wearing makes her look twice the size she is. the championships are bee held at carmel hugh this year so at least rachsl as had to worry about the dangers of flying or anything like that. rachelmos in the bathroom for the third time. quinn came in to see if she was alright.

" rach" quinn said

" im coming" rachel said washing her hands

" come on" quinn said liking arms with rachel as they made their way back to the dressing rooms as they got near the door rachel saw sebastian walking to her.

" hey" rachel said as he reached her and kissed her

" i will be in the dressing room" quinn said leaving them

" good luck" sebastian said

" im so nervous" rachel said

" you were nervous before regionals but you nailed it you will this time too i dont think you actually have it in you to do this badly" sebastian said cuddling her. some girls from vocal adreneline were giving rachel dirty looks wih her been pregnant sebastian was glaring at them as if to say just try and say anythig has he cuddled her.

" rach its time" mr shue said coming out of the dressing room.

" okay rach your gonna nail it i will be out there cheering you on okay"sebastian said

" okay" rachel said as sebastian left to go take his seat quinn and santana came out and took her hands and walked to the stage woth the rest of the new directions following them. they were performing first this time. they went out on to the stage rachel scanned the crowd for sebastian and saw his mom and blaine plus all the warblers sat there.

they vot into place the first song was a group number they sang abc by michael jackson followed by santana singing valerie which rachel spotted thad going mad in the crowd. thwn it was here her moment as they lights dimmed and they spotliht on her light up she glanced across the room and sebastianb blew her a kiss and smiled at her. before the music started rachel could here sniggering as the crowd knew she was pregnant but rachel looked back at sebastian who gave her the thumbs up and then the music started she sang dont rain on my parade. rachel was lost in the performance she felt like she always did when she performed she left alive. rachel finished the song to a standing ovation. kurt quinn and santana all hugfed her.

" well done girl" puck said high fiving her.

they made their way back to their dressing room and minutes later the warblers all cw e in sebastian and thad picked up rachel and santana and spun them round though sebastian was slowler with rachel in case it made her sick.

" well if you dont win its a fix" trent said to kurt

" welldone guys" mr shue said sebastian was rubbing rachels bump and they were kissing. they could hear their competiton singing but they had decided not to watch it but hang out in their dressing room.

" your actually shaking remember your in at nyada when your ready somyou dont need this as much" sebastian said

" i know that its for us all though we have been so much together" rachel said

"we should go out and get buzzed after this no matter what" thad said

" hell yeah" mercedes said

" rach"santana asked

"um no i will go home"rachel said

"look rach you dont need to worry we will all look after you i promise you will be alright" santana said

" lets see" rachel said as they last of their competetors took to the stage.

LATER THAT NIGHT

" and now could the choirs come to the stage as the results are in" the announcer called

" come on baby momma" kurt said leading rachel to thd stage

" and now for the result the winner of this years show choir champiomships is..............from lima ohio the new directions fodm mckinley high" the announecer called

" yes" they all yelled they all group hugged on stage

the next few minutes were a haze as theybmade their way back to the dressing room.

" rach" sebastian yelled to find her in the group she got to hi  amd he hugged her.

" you did it" he said

" no we did it all of us" rachel said

" preach" mercedes said

" right then guys lets hit thw town" santana yelled

" you warblers coming right" puck said

" who the hell sould have thought a we would win and b we would be friends with the warblers" mwrcedes said

" are you going out to celebrate" sebastian asked

" i dont know i mean i want to but im not sure if i should" rachel said she started crying happy tears .

"awe come here" sebastian said hugging her

" look lets go out and if you get tired or its rowdy and yoyr unsure we will go home and have our own celebration" sebastian said

" honestly" rachel said playfully slapping his arm

" right hen come on lets go get ready and hit the town" brittany said

they all made their own ways home after the coach tuck them to mckinley they arranged to meet up outside a clubbin west lima called space.