date night

its friday rachel is fourteen weeks pregnant and she is heading to sebastians bouse for the night she is staying over. as rachel arrives sebastian opens the front door

" hey there"he says phlling her into a cuddle and giving her a kiss.

" wonderful" maghie says

" mom" sebastian said

" what sebastian your happy rachel is happy im happy for you both and for the baby" maggie said

" i thought you were going out" sebstian asked his mom

" i am dont worry" maghie said before heading upstairs.

" come on" sebastian said leading her thought to his sitting room

" so looking forward to tomorrow' rachel asked him

" you mean our first offical couple outing yes i am" sebastian said rachel laughed.

" right im going " maggie thouted to them.

"bye" rachel  called back

" bye mom" sebastian shouted. rachel sat down she was fewlig tired today.

" you wanna watch tv upstairs laid back" sebastian asked her

" would you mind"rachel said

" ofcourze i dont mind come on. sebastian said rachel was a little shocked when he lead her passed the guest  room she stayed in  efore and took her to his own bedroom it was a guys room it was blue and grey but clean and tidy.

" make yourself comfy. " sebastian said pointing to the bed.rachel laid ontop of his quilt as sebastian fli led throuht the tv channels for something to watch.

" rach get in the bed its alright" sebastian sa7d seeing hwr laid on top. rachel did as he said after finding finding nemo was on he too got into bed rachel cuddled up to h7m amd they laid their watching the film.

" you hungry" sebastia. asked her as thw film came to and end

" yeah a little" rachel said

" think mom left us some food dowm stairs i will go,get it. sebastian said getting up he returned a few minutes later with some cold ham and asome potato salad and some homemade bread. theynsat eating and watching an episode of judge judy before seb found a horror film was coming on soon.

" you okay with a. horror" he asked her

" as long as i can cuddle up to you" rachel said

" im sure that can be arranged" sebastian said putting the food tray on his desk and  climbing back into bed.  the horror started it wasnt very scary quite boring in fact so they started making out. it fwlt very initmate kissing in his bed rachel thought. it was now getting late and rachel was tired another horror film started it was better than the first though not rachels cup of tea. rachel fell asleep.

the next moring rachel woke up to find a sleeping sebastian cuddled up to her she had slept in his bed somethignnshe had not planned on doing she didnt want to rush their relationship  just because she is having his baby and they have already had sex she wants them to work out for the sake of the baby plus althought she ismt sure how l8ng she as had feelings for him she does love him she just doesnt want to do anything to spoil it.

auther notice

i know this chapter is short but the next one will be longer and will be published tomorrow.