First Day

Mark:
(Y/n)-ah! Wake up!

Your brother Mark said excitedly shaking you as hard as he could to wake you up. Today was your first day at a new school in Korea. You had recently moved in with my big brother Mark who is a kpop idol from SM Entertainment and you are auditioning to be one too. You were only auditioning because it was your dream to be an idol someday. You do like kpop but you really didn't pay attention to the idols at SM, only SHINee, Super Junior, and EXO. You weren't really excited cause the school you're going to is a all-boys school which meant you were the only girl there. Not that you hate or anything but you feel kinda weird. Although you are a tomboy and you are used to being around boys more than girls, you still feel awkward. Finally, giving in to your brother's annoying behavior, you woke up.

(Y/n):
Jeez! Calm down! I'm up! I'm up!

He got off of me so you could stand up.

Mark:
Your uniform is in the bathroom but unfortunately the school said you had to wear a skirt.....

You sighed. Did you mention that you hate wearing skirts?

(Y/n):
Can I wear tights underneath it?

Mark:
Please do! The boys there are wild and when I say wild I mean wild!

You giggled at how demanding he was and went to the bathroom to get ready. You finished and went to eat breakfast. After you and Mark ate your breakfast, you went to put on your shoes. The school didn't care what kind of shoes you wore so you put on your black converse. Both of you went out and started walking to school. It wasn't that far so thats why you went walking. When you got there Mark started looking for his friends.

????:
MARK, OVER HERE!!!

You guys heard a group of boys shout out Mark's name and he waved to them.

Mark:
Come on (Y/n)-ah!!

Mark started pulling you towards them. As you were walking you felt everyones eyes on you. Some said stuff like "She's hot" or "I wonder if she has a boyfriend". You brush it off and got to where the boys were at. You looked at all 6 of them and they were all good-looking but one boy caught your attention. He had blonde, curly hair and a sweet smile. He looked to be around my age. He looked at you and blushed. You saw his action and you, youself started to blush. "What the heck (Y/n)?? Why are you blushing and why is your heart beating so fast???" You ask yourself in your head.

???:
Hi! I'm Na Jaemin!

A boy said and you turned your head to look at him.

(Y/n):
Hi, Im (Y/f/n).

???:
I'm Lee Jeno.

???:
I'm Huang Ren Jun.

???:
Hello, I'm Zhong Chen Le.

???:
I'm Lee Donghyuck but you can call me Haechan.

Finally, the blonde hair boy spoke

???:
I'm P-p-p-p-park J-j-jsung.

His stuttering made you blush a dark red so you covered your face.

Jeno:
Awww. Look! Our Jisung has a crush! PUPPY LOVE!!!

Jisung:
JENOO!!

Mark:
Don't worry Jisung ! I bet (Y/n)-ah has a crush on you too! I mean look she's blushing!

(Y/n):
MARK OPPAAA!!

You started tickling him.

Mark:
I'm sorry jeez (laughing so hard that he can't talk).