You know what Cas, blow me.

Castiel.

After school Gabe and Sam said they had to stay after school with some friends to finish a project. So I ended up in the car, alone with Dean.
"Dean?"
"No." he said and I crossed my arms and sighed.
"Dean!" I yelled and he jumped swerving in the road slightly.
"Jesus Christ Cas what do you want."
"Can we get food?"
"Really, that was your question?"
"You're the one who yelled at me so I yelled back to get your attention."
"You know what Cas, blow me."
"When and where Dean? When and where?" I smirked and he just shook his head.
So I took matters into my own hands and brought my hands over to his zipper.
"Cas." he said trying to move his body away from me.
"Let's go to a diner." I said moving my hand into the opening of his boxers.
"Cas this is dangerous." Dean moaned slightly as my thumb brushed over his head.
"Then the rush from this should make your orgasm even better." I mumbled before putting him in my mouth, earning a moan from Dean.
"Cas." he groaned, I could tell he was biting his lip so I went faster.
As I kept going I could here Dean's hair brushing against the headrest of the seat and his body tense up.
"Fuck Cas." he moaned out and I felt the car swerve so I sat up and put my hand on the wheel, leaving the other one to pump Dean and I smirked at him.
"Hi." I smiled and he slightly shook at me before letting out a moan.
"This is crazy." Dean groaned and I kissed his neck before putting my eyes back on the road, tightening my grip on him, and quickening the pace of my hand.
His breathing got faster and so did the car as he got closer to the edge.
"Fuck Cas." He moaned grinding down into the seat easing off the acceleration.
I quickened the movements of my hand and he came with a loud moan and a lot of fucks. I guess you could say he had a lot of fucks to give. (Srry)
He placed his hands back on the wheel and I let go licking his cum off of my fingers.
"Can we go to Chick-Fil-A?" I asked and he simply sighed and turned on his turning signal.

Well that's one way to get what you want now isn't it.

Sorry this is shit, I wrote it in a rush, and it's super short sorry about that too, maybe I'll post another chapter but this is for Britany cause you requested it and I saw it. Guys comment, message me, give me chapter ideas I don't have any that's why I don't update often. I read all of them, I see all of them. Most of the time I reply to them. So yeah :) Bye for now.