I Can Fuck You Better

Castiel.

After Gabriel and I went back home to get  clothes I drove our Lamborghini back to Deans, which I'm still surprised my mom let me drive. I parked the car and Gabriel ran out of the car.
"Gabriel, calm down." 
"I'm just excited Cassie, I get you don't like Dean, speaking of which are you two going to have rough sex tonight?" 
"Holy shit Gabriel no. Please just stop." I shook my head as we walked up to the door. 
Gabriel rang the doorbell and in less than a second it swung open with Sam standing smiling like an idiot.
"Come on in you guys." he smiled and I just adjusted my bag before heading straight to Deans room.
I opened the door and he was laying on him bed looking at his computer. So I just laid beside him.
"Hey Castiel."
"Hello Dean."
"Hey you two, we'll be in my room." Sam said popping his head in the door.
"They won't care they'll be-"
"Gabriel don't you dare finish that sentence." I cut him off and he laughed before Sam closed the door.

"Well at least they know what's gonna happen." Dean said loudly and my eyes widened.
"They're outside the door, go with it." He whispered and I nodded. 
"Yeah, they're pretty smart kids."
"Castiel you better be quiet." Dean said as I got up off the bed.
"I make no promises." I said walking towards the door.
"Castiel, w-what are you doing?" Dean said trying to hold in his laughter as I opened the door to see two boys fall to the ground.
"Castiel is a bottom!" Gabriel's jaw dropped.
"If anything my brother is, they were pretending." Sam said and Dean gasped.
"And why do you think I'm a bottom?"
"You just seen like a power bottom." Sam shrugged his shoulders and I almost died of laughter.
"Get out!" Dean practically yelled and then their mom yelled for them to leave us alone and they left.

"So Castiel-"
"I hate you still."
"I was just gonna ask when am I going to be a power bottom?"
"Now." I saw and got on top of him. 
"You're pretty straight forward for a gay guy." he giggled making me slightly angry and pinning his arms above him.
"Oh dominate Castiel is happening."
"Shut up" I growled leaning down to kiss him.

In the heat of the moment I pulled away and slid his shirt off and he took mine off. I learned back down to his him and his fingers messed with the button of my jeans.
"Cas." Dean growled and I looked at him.
"Yes Dean?"
"Hurry up already." he smirked and I unbuttoned his jeans before getting off of him.
"Off" I said.
"Off." he said right back and off came the jeans.
I got back on top of him and kissed his jawline. 
"You know out of all the guys you've screwed, I can fuck you better." 
"Oh really now?"
"Yeah." I said looking down at him with a smirk.
"Then lets see it." he said and we got right to it.

Off came the underwear and out came the lube. I was considering not using it cause he's a little whore but I wanted to be somewhat nice so I went ahead. I held his hands above his head as I thrusted into him harder each and every time switching the pace a little bit. It was fun seeing Dean so helpless underneath me. His moans only showed that I was doing good which boosted my ego. The sex felt like it had went all night long and when we finished we hopped in the shower before he headed back to his room and I peeked in Sam's room see him and my brother cuddled up watching YouTube videos and I smiled before closing the door and heading back to Dean's room.

"Were they making out?" he asked as he looked at his phone.
"Nope, cuddling and YouTube video's."
"I hope they don't date."
"Why?"
"Cause then they'd make us hang out together  for their cover up, and we don't like each other."
"You do have a point." I said getting under the covers of the bed.
"Ready for my moms chocolate chip pancakes in the morning?"
"Yeah, also Mary is so nice and you're so not. How does that even work."
"I take after my dad."
"Where is he?" I asked strictly wondering.
"Ugh, business trip, he's away a lot."
"Oh."
"Where's yours?"
"Some where in Oklahoma."
"Oh, well I guess we both have daddy issues." he laughed bitterly and I nodded before his door opened with two faces appearing.
"Hey brats." Dean said.
"We had to wait for after you two finished screwing each other to ask if you wanted to watch a scary movie with us." Sam said and Dean groaned as he got up.
"To scared to watch it by yourselves?"
"No" Gabriel said and I laughed getting out of the comfy bed and over to the door.
"I'm in." I said and Dean rolled his eyes before shooing us out and we went into Sam's room as he started up the movie.

The entire time Gabriel and Sam were cuddled up to one another and I just laughed at how scared they got. We had watched 'Mama' and it wasn't all that scary to me, but whatever with them. I looked over to where Dean was to see him quickly look away, was this hoe staring at me. Wow. Okay then. Whatever. After the movie was over Dean wished the boys happy nightmares and I hit him on the arm.
"You can't just do that, they're little kids." I told his as he had his mouth wide open.
"Yeah Dee, little kids."
"That's gold coming from the two who were just talking about us fucking each other two hours ago." he said and I just shook my head. 
"Gabriel, try and sleep well okay, if you need anything wake me up, you too Sam we all know your brothers an ass and doesn't care." I said and he hit my arm and I shrugged my shoulders.
"He's an ass who likes it up the ass." Sam laughed which made everyone but Dean laugh.
"Okay that's it everyone to sleep. Sammy fuck you, your little boyfriend here and his big brother." Dean said going to his room and Sam and Gabriel blushed at Dean calling them boyfriends.
"Good night you two." I said before going to Deans room.

"I hate all of you." Dean said laying facing away from me."
"Come on, we were just teasing, no need to...get butthurt."
"Castiel I swear."
"Shut up ass butt and go to sleep." I said getting in the bed.
"Ass butt? Is that the best you can do?"
"I did you, I think that was pretty good."
"You little bitch." he said laughing.
"Night." I smiled
"Night Castiel." he said and turned his lamp off and I did the same with the one on my side of the bed before drifting off.

Fuck Dean Winchester.

So I lowkey wanted the smut to be terrible for this chapter to keep it from going private, but I promise as the story goes on the smut gets better. Anywho that's all.